1000 RWHP Build for the summer

jdc753

Reaction score
wow!! Will be cool to see a big power local truck. Can't wait to see it kick some dmax but at Epping. Best of luck on the build!

ingrahams

Reaction score
will have to keep it on the street tune so I don't risk breaking into the 10's and get thrown out (roll cage). Is there any way to put a cage in and keep the rear seats? It will be at epping as often as I can get their.
-Stew

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
will have to keep it on the street tune so I don't risk breaking into the 10's and get thrown out (roll cage). Is there any way to put a cage in and keep the rear seats? It will be at epping as often as I can get their.
-Stew

Look at MPD's King Kong, it has a cage and rear seats(last I checked)

Sent from the Bayou

jdc753

Reaction score
-Stew

You could do what Joel used to do with his old cummins, make a 10sec pass and claim you smoked the lights follow it up with a 13sec pass.

At the same time it would be a pretty good accomplishment to get kicked off the track for no cage in a crew cab 4x4 truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i think you can do it keeping the seats. its just a hoop.

ingrahams

Reaction score
All loaded up and ready to go down.
photo-8_zpse2d48967.jpg

madman1234509

Reaction score
Cage is a piece of cake.... But Id rather see you get kicked out first :p. I have a track about an hour from my house, and you can bet Ill be there the first wednesday night they let people run trying my hardest to get kicked out

ingrahams

Reaction score
Wasn't really happy with how it was on the trailer so I am going to roll the dice and try and drive it down with a dieing trans. Leaving Tuesday or Wednesday depending on weather.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't really happy with how it was on the trailer so I am going to roll the dice and try and drive it down with a dieing trans. Leaving Tuesday or Wednesday depending on weather.

i drove to elite the first time on a dying trans, was about 1200 miles. it made it lol.