1000 RWHP Build for the summer

Wayne

Reaction score
Well the truck made it down...barely, lost fifth gear when I hit NY and took precise timing and application of the gas pedal to get the other gears to engage.
-Stew

Talk about making it by the skin of your teeth. Perfect timing. I'll definitely be following this build. It's cool to watch any time somebody builds a high power ford. :jammin:

ingrahams

Reaction score
Couple things are getting changed up, switching from elites duel fuelers to rcd's cp3 kit and I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but a trutrac for the rear. Sold the ccv kit because there isnt enough room. Also looking into a cage like Craig's depending on price. I'll update this thread as I get info from the guys at MPD.
-stew

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Couple things are getting changed up, switching from elites duel fuelers to rcd's cp3 kit and I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but a trutrac for the rear. Sold the ccv kit because there isnt enough room. Also looking into a cage like Craig's depending on price. I'll update this thread as I get info from the guys at MPD.
-stew

why you changing your dual fuelers?

ingrahams

Reaction score
Less fuel lines that Craig has to fit the turbo pipes around, between that and the oil cooler delete it opens up a lot of room to allow Craig to do a cleaner install. Nothing wrong with the elite kit, just not ideal for my particular set up.
-Stew

ingrahams

Reaction score
My turbo kit all mocked up...
392757_354260824676155_1937146875_n_zps4cc8a3f9.jpg

ingrahams

Reaction score
A little update...
Still waiting for a bay to open up at MPD so it is going to get the roll bar installed in the next week or two then hopefully when it gets back there will be room to start the build. ATI damper has been ordered aswell.

extreme3807

Reaction score
For parts and install mine was quoted 850. That's keeping the bars inside the cab, and a 5 point harness. Can't wait Stew, I'll be up there next week, hopefully I can catch a peek at it

ingrahams

Reaction score
Not sure if my truck will be back at there shop by then but who knows. My turbo kit and pile of parts will be their. This is going to be a long 10 weeks in Ghana watching my truck take shape.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Engine is back from the machine shop, bottom end is all balanced, roll bar is getting finished up. Motor will be going together next week, only thing there waiting on is the trans, Brian is waiting for a batch of input shafts to come in. I am flying in on the 24th to pick it up unless things go to hell. Should have some pics next week.
-Stew

Matt

Reaction score
Hell yeah! Should be a fun truck for sure. I know Matt Mahilo loves his MPD compounds.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Sweet. Take your trailer lol that much power is hard to not use before you get home lol

Latest posts

Members online