1992-2009 F-series Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Any of those that are still awaiting shipment should be out tomorrow, thank you for your patience!

TyCorr

Reaction score
What else do you make? Specifically, for a 2k superduty cc lariat. Do you make an led that will fit in the clearance lights?

I want to do all white leds.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
What else do you make? Specifically, for a 2k superduty cc lariat. Do you make an led that will fit in the clearance lights?

I want to do all white leds.

We have LED bulbs for the clearance lights too.
www.retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?T10_194_168_158__2825_5_LED_Wedge_Bulbs-pid686.html

If looking for other bulbs too, shoot an email to customer service with your make/model/year and the bulbs you want to change over to LED and they'll direct you to the ones you want!

[email protected]

JD3020

Reaction score
Is there any warning for when these go out? I noticed the other morning backing out i didn't have a passenger side light. Which is no biggie since i can't see **** on that side anyways with these tow mirrors. I was at the farm the other night and my g-pa wanted to see if so i turned em on, and the passenger side light still wasn't on. I tapped on the housing and it turned on, then went back off. Tapped it again and it came on, and worked for a day or two. Now its back off.

I'm assuming its a connection issue somewhere on the truck, but could it be the bulb starting to act up?

BTW, even with one bulb on, its still 2-3x as bright as both stock bulbs. Very impressive!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Is there any warning for when these go out? I noticed the other morning backing out i didn't have a passenger side light. Which is no biggie since i can't see **** on that side anyways with these tow mirrors. I was at the farm the other night and my g-pa wanted to see if so i turned em on, and the passenger side light still wasn't on. I tapped on the housing and it turned on, then went back off. Tapped it again and it came on, and worked for a day or two. Now its back off.

I'm assuming its a connection issue somewhere on the truck, but could it be the bulb starting to act up?

BTW, even with one bulb on, its still 2-3x as bright as both stock bulbs. Very impressive!

There is not any specific warning when they go out, they are designed to not go out for a very long time though. If tapping on the housing made any difference though, we too would think its more related to the socket or the leads on the bulb making contact. Anything with the bulb itself though would be covered under warranty, so please do contact customer service after checking out the connection to the socket if that doesn't seem to be it.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Supply is still stocked, most orders shipping today until last pick up arrives. Any remaining will ship next morning.