1992-2009 F-series Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Mine are now dead... They worked great for the first oh... day or so.

1) There is no record of purchase for these bulbs from you, you are likely referring to previous version bulbs

2) Did you ever correct the voltage/current issue that was found in your testing here that was damaging those: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20430&page=3

We've been here and offered to help you fix that numerous times and have yet to have you take us up on it.

Last edited:

retrosolutions

Reaction score
New customer photos to share:

Just the CREE LED bulbs:

CREE in comparison to the Stock bulb on opposite sides:

Dave

Reaction score
I'm curious whats the difference between your product and the identically described ones on Ebay for 15-20 bucks?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I'm curious whats the difference between your product and the identically described ones on Ebay for 15-20 bucks?

We produce the bulbs shown here directly and there are no authorized vendors of ours selling them currently with permission, such that whatever may be found elsewhere is certainly not the same product.
Other than that, the best we can tell you is if its on Ebay its not very likely to really be CREE LEDs and we have yet to see any even claim to be fully temperature compensated as well.

Dave

Reaction score
I wasnt implying they were selling under your name.

Im just curious what the difference is between your product and the identically described Cree backup lights I can get on ebay for half the money.

Its just a question. Id rather buy from you guys being a sponsor either way

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I wasnt implying they were selling under your name.

Im just curious what the difference is between your product and the identically described Cree backup lights I can get on ebay for half the money.

Its just a question. Id rather buy from you guys being a sponsor either way

We are not implying that either in fact. We don't know exactly what you are looking at either to make any direct comparison either, but it was more to the point that what you might see on ebay and may be described similarly (hopefully not the same) are not the same.

These bulbs here first of all do not rely on any focusing lenses to compensate for lack of light output directly rearward. In turn the more light output offered also has the advantage of more uniform and much wider distribution pattern to the sides as well. Should you also need to use the bulbs for extended periods of time, they are fully temperature compensated as well, so they are not limited in run time by their own produced heat. They can run as long as needed without damaging the LEDs themselves while providing the maximum light output possible. They also happen to be only genuine CREE LEDs, for the best possible performance in luminance and heat transfer.
If you have any specific questions about them or different model bulbs, please do feel free to email customer service anytime too, as you may have other very specific questions as well:
[email protected]

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Production stock already gone! More already in production for coming orders, but all current are shipped!