• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F-250 Harley Edition CCSB - 54k miles

Rob D

Reaction score
This is a great price op! Harleys in my area (maryland) go for huge money... I'm talking 05 harley that was beat up in my book (I'm a clean freak though so I am a picky sob), anyways- the truck, bone friggin stock 154k miles sold for 24k... their tough to find around here

Thanks man - I appreciate the support. I feel like all too often the 6.0s get sold too cheap. Surprisingly some of the biggest offenders of knocking down asking prices are other 6.0 owners. Doesn't make any sense to me...why continuously kill the re sale value of our trucks?? Low mileage 7.3 OBS, Excursions or even 99-02 super duties all think they have gold. I get it they are reliable motors - but it's hard to make a 300 HP diesel not be reliable. The 6.0 had a bad rep but people have figured them out now a days. Have a reputable shop do the proper build and the 6.0 in my opinion is a great truck.

I am tired of seeing LBZs or 12/24V cummins getting top dollar their trucks. Ford owners need to start selling higher and get more resale value across the boards for our trucks. That's never going to happen if the majority thinks a truck like this is only worth low to mid 20s. I will roll over in my grave before I take 25k for it.

Rob D

Reaction score
I guess I'm gonna have to jump on the train of people saying its overpriced. I'd be shocked if you get 25k for it. Here is a 08 6.4 with a fully built trans and rebuilt top end with studs etc for 21k thats been for sale for weeks in my area. https://chambersburg.craigslist.org/cto/5255879087.html

Are you kidding me with that? Your going to compare my truck to a beat up 6.4 with 150k on the clock?

What value does your post add to my thread or anyone reading it?

For the record guys I had an offer earlier this summer for 29k and back then decided I wanted to keep the truck after adding up all the receipts and figuring out I would be losing 13k with only putting 10k miles on the truck.

I have had another change of heart since then and decided the truck should go. She sits too much, only gets driven 1-2x per week to keep everything in good operating condition. I need a truck that is not such a princess that I can throw my American Bulldogs in without freaking out about white hair all over the black interior or scratches on the leather etc etc.

If you read through my build thread you would see I have a real nice ss Camaro for my go fast princess toy now. I don't need two vehicles fitting that bill.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Sorry, that doesn't totally apply, your truck is definitely cleaner and has less miles. However that truck is newer, with way more mods, for 10k less, that has to say something... I do agree that your truck is mint and worth more than the average 6.0, good luck with the sale!

swinky

Reaction score
Say there was a harley 6.4 in identical condition, mileage and price to this truck...... i would pay more money for the 6.0.

*** a 6.4, if I had 30k to spend on a truck it would be a 6.0.

Not trying to sound like an ass here just trying to make a point that there's people out there willing to pay for something like this. Hell my dad could go pay cash for a platinum 6.7 right now but he decided to buy a truck like this because he doesn't like being stranded from a cracked piston or bad egt sensor. It's a beautiful truck and will eventually sell for good money.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Rob D

Reaction score
Say there was a harley 6.4 in identical condition, mileage and price to this truck...... i would pay more money for the 6.0.

*** a 6.4, if I had 30k to spend on a truck it would be a 6.0.

Not trying to sound like an ass here just trying to make a point that there's people out there willing to pay for something like this. Hell my dad could go pay cash for a platinum 6.7 right now but he decided to buy a truck like this because he doesn't like being stranded from a cracked piston or bad egt sensor. It's a beautiful truck and will eventually sell for good money.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Brother

mandkole

Reaction score
Im digging on this truck.. uber clean. If I had this since new, it would look like this-- with the mods/updates, I would definitely have more than $30K in it.

As long as there are others willing to let these go for less, you'll struggle. Someone will get an exceptional truck for a fair price at some point.

Rob D

Reaction score
Im digging on this truck.. uber clean. If I had this since new, it would look like this-- with the mods/updates, I would definitely have more than $30K in it.

As long as there are others willing to let these go for less, you'll struggle. Someone will get an exceptional truck for a fair price at some point.

Thanks for the compliments bud

And to your point about what your investment would be - that is the exact point I am trying to get across - if she was stock with this mileage I would let her go for 25K - but anyone who wants a reliable 6.0 knows they need to ****** them and install head studs. Just for that work alone you would be over my asking price.

This essentially means everything else would be the buyer's for free including the ported and powder coated intake manifold, MBRP 5" exhaust, SDP Y pipe, Edge CTS, FASS Pump, Driven Diesel Regulated Return, Absolute Performance Coolant Filter & Delta Line Kit, PHP Gryphon for the FICM programming, SCT Programmer, etc.

Furthermore the nice thing about this truck is the suspension and wheel/tire package are stock - which allows someone to spend money on exactly what they want rather than paying a premium for a setup they make not be in love with. Additionally nothing sucks more than having to spend thousands of dollars on work which will really not make the truck any higher performance but just make it reliable which is what I have done. It is much more enjoyable to me to spend 6k on a wheel and tire package than on a head stud job...or have the peace of mind knowing if you did want to do a mild upgrade on injectors and turbo that the truck is built ready to receive them. Obviously the transmission is stock still so I would not recommend any big sticks or turbo as in my experience the 5Rs don't like to handle much over 500hp.

I also have three No Limit air intakes - the first two did not fit, when I received the third the weld points/angles and MAF sensor looked very similar to one of the other two, so I have not attempted installing it yet. I could reach back out to Mike and get a new one and send him these three back and have that go with the truck as well. I believe he had some QA/QC issues with the first orders / jigs when he first started producing the 6.0 intakes.

JMart

Reaction score
Last time I was in this thread it was just a dream to own this truck. I totaled my truck out today so now I will be back on the hunt. This one is on my list of options for sure if I decided to get another diesel.

Rob D

Reaction score
Last time I was in this thread it was just a dream to own this truck. I totaled my truck out today so now I will be back on the hunt. This one is on my list of options for sure if I decided to get another diesel.

Sorry to hear that man - glad you are ok.

Rob D

Reaction score
Guys -

Will also consider trade deals on a 99-02 Superduty CC & manual trans only. DRW or SRW. Less than 150k miles.

Rob D

Reaction score
FYI - I ******d the craigslist ad - was getting too much spam mail and low ball offers. Have it listed on Autotrader now. Price to own is $31k for those that did not view my thread prior to my taking down the ad. For anyone interested in the work performed - I typed up a parts list / build sheet and can e-mail it.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
GLWS sir.

I am personally a fan of the 6.0, and I believe when built right, it is one of the best. The list IS a bit longer than some others, but no other diesel sounds like the six oh, or looks like em. (05-07 yrs) There are buyers out there looking for a solid 6.0, and they'll find your truck. As long as youre not in a hurry to sell, you'll get the asking price.

Rob D

Reaction score
GLWS sir.

I am personally a fan of the 6.0, and I believe when built right, it is one of the best. The list IS a bit longer than some others, but no other diesel sounds like the six oh, or looks like em. (05-07 yrs) There are buyers out there looking for a solid 6.0, and they'll find your truck. As long as youre not in a hurry to sell, you'll get the asking price.

Thanks!

Rob D

Reaction score
Need this gone guys - picking up a 7.3 in the next two weeks. Do not want to have two trucks in my driveway. Would appreciate you passing it along to anyone you might know. If anybody directly refers a buyer for my truck for my asking price I will give you 1% of the sale price - that would be $300 for 30k.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
FYI - I ******d the craigslist ad - was getting too much spam mail and low ball offers. Have it listed on Autotrader now. Price to own is $31k for those that did not view my thread prior to my taking down the ad. For anyone interested in the work performed - I typed up a parts list / build sheet and can e-mail it.
Put it on ebay with a reserve and see what it brings. I sold my excursion for more than i was asking on ebay and didn't get a single offer from here or craigslist.

swinky

Reaction score
GLWS sir.

You can keep your plastic bumper. 03-04 ftw.