2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

dsberman94

Reaction score
What's with beech not letting anyone other then his crew see what is under his hood? Saw I picture of him working on it with the hood open enough just to fit his forearms in.

If you e kept your entire build for this year a secret up to this point, not having to disclose anything for voting purposes, would you let everyone see? Obviously he's kept it a secret this long for a reason, why give it up now.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh I got where he is coming from but with 12 hours before the competition starts there has to be an easier way to get some work done on it

Work should all be done already. He had a year. Hopefully all he was doing in that pic was doing final checks on clamps and hoses.

SPE

Reaction score
If you e kept your entire build for this year a secret up to this point, not having to disclose anything for voting purposes, would you let everyone see? Obviously he's kept it a secret this long for a reason, why give it up now.

It shouldn't matter if anyone sees it at this point. He can't change it. What is done is done & hopefully it's good enough to win again.

3brorce

Reaction score
Some may already know but sounds like Beech is/was running som BD turbos.

3brorce

Reaction score
Diesel power mag has to get with it or not post names of contestants because they dont know how to spell them correctly. Pretty embarrasing.

pog

Reaction score
It's not like bd was hiding he was running their parts. i just dont get why he would use their parts. they couldnt even get their shop 6.4 anywhere.
2014-05-09_06-58-17_zpsfdaeda03.png

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Beech? Free $hit ? Nooo.... He was prolly ashamed of that sweet intake. Pretty safe to say those turbos are hunks of $hit.

Latest posts

Members online