2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Wayne

Reaction score
13.s on spray lol

:whs: The way I see it, Beech won last year because his truck stayed together, while a lot of bad luck for others strategically favored him. He brought a knife to a gun fight, and won because enough guns misfired. This year, different story. Don't get me wrong; the truck looks really nice, and looks to be a fun weekend warrior. The 7.3 this year, well.... 15.02 in the quarter speaks for itself. I sure hope they figure out to improve the event/ screening process for next year because it just doesn't seem to be as special as it once was to me.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I sure hope they figure out to improve the event/ screening process for next year because it just doesn't seem to be as special as it once was to me.

Yuup. Only reason I payed as much as I did is because Ryan is a local guy and I was pulling for him, Once he started having issues I lost interest.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
It may have been boring to hear/watch online but it was a great event in person. Too bad it ended like it did but I can't even think of a bad thing to at about the guys competing.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Imagine what Erik woulda done at last years dpc if his truck woulda stayed together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Couldn't find ryan Anderson's thread but anyone else hear he broke tires lose on the dyno just recently.

that happens all the time. worse with trucks with big tires. I did it at 700 horse. has to be a load dyno to happen usually.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looked like street tires. I though it was preventable when it was strapped tight enough and at the right angles.

nope. happens often. lots of times you'll see guys in the bed of the truck trying to offset it.

78f100

Reaction score
I hate the challenge turned out bad for us, but if it had to be a cummins winning it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy than Lavon.

Latest posts

Members online