2014 DPC update thread

01PSD

Reaction score
Those guys all deserved it, strong running, tough trucks. We knew it could be a sweep and it happened. Only the cusom auto complete and uder *** up made this event kind of sour. The screwed them over and I hope their doors close.

Ryan's tranny is hurt but they think it is tuning. Shilo was butt hurt after yesterday and I heard his truck was overheating bad very early in the MPG run. So they packed up and left. I guess Dan is taking his truck to Custom auto, for the life of me I don't know why but that is his choice and his dollar.

Word

MINK

Reaction score
The top two trucks were both built the week before...makes me chuckle

Ryan rep'd the Fords good and I cant wait to see that thing rip up Michigan once its dialed in !

phooker

Reaction score

Ryan rep'd the Fords good and I cant wait to see that thing rip up Michigan once its dialed in !
That's the part that brings the lulz. Well the top 3 really, Danick picked his up from Fleece last week as well.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

i was surprised and very very impressed on how clean both trucks ran. Cleanest of the group from what i hear

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Lavon and Jeff's semi final run.

h_15B5E12D-C751-4C36-9115-18B7982FD659_zpsfpxv7yrx.jpg

And Jeff and Dannicks final run.

h_D8B56673-A3C0-47CD-887F-E661392BA730_zps2vv75qvh.jpg

Not that dirty.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
i was surprised and very very impressed on how clean both trucks ran. Cleanest of the group from what i hear

I was too, Danicks ran practically smoke free all week. They really had the air and fuel dialed in. If he didn't have the gating issue on the dyno, it would have won I think. Only made 45psi or so when normally saw 8x.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Lavon and Jeff's semi final run.

h_15B5E12D-C751-4C36-9115-18B7982FD659_zpsfpxv7yrx.jpg

And Jeff and Dannicks final run.

h_D8B56673-A3C0-47CD-887F-E661392BA730_zps2vv75qvh.jpg

Not that dirty.

Lavon didn't run much pw during the races. He was running a stock pw tune. Watch the sled pull, that is how he wanted to run during the drag races but would be too fast.

webb06

Reaction score
Lavon didn't run much pw during the races. He was running a stock pw tune. Watch the sled pull, that is how he wanted to run during the drag races but would be too fast.

To fast? Just because he doesn't have a cage? Or what?

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

Said he was running a 7-800 hp tune and had lost the power steering pump that morning and did the obstacle course, trailer drag, and drag race with no power steering since he had no time to change it before the events started

Erikclaw

Reaction score
He lost power steering before the obsticle course. No one was allowed to run faster than a 11.5 unless you were set up for it. First time warning second kick out. Lavon ran a 11.2 on a stock pw tune trying to run slow in qualifications. So he was lifting when against Ryan.

Dan

Reaction score
Those guys all deserved it, strong running, tough trucks. We knew it could be a sweep and it happened. Only the cusom auto complete and uder *** up made this event kind of sour. The screwed them over and I hope their doors close.

Ryan's tranny is hurt but they think it is tuning. Shilo was butt hurt after yesterday and I heard his truck was overheating bad very early in the MPG run. So they packed up and left. I guess Dan is taking his truck to Custom auto, for the life of me I don't know why but that is his choice and his dollar.

They are gunna finish what they started, as well as fix up a few things.

Truck was slammed together before the event and now I'll give them the chance to fixer up... Also it's bought and paid for, no point starting fresh again at another shop... If that makes sense.

Latest posts

Members online