2014 DPC update thread

Wayne

Reaction score
take that to the bs thread, this is for updates only

speaking of which, do we have anything for placement, even assumptions of placement for all other prior events? I saw some stuff, but nothing compiled. They must be getting close to done with the "economy test" drive. How's the weather at the track anyway? Last year's mud bog pull was cool and all, but I want to see traction/carnage on something other than the sled test truck LOL

OBS F350

Reaction score
speaking of which, do we have anything for placement, even assumptions of placement for all other prior events? I saw some stuff, but nothing compiled. They must be getting close to done with the "economy test" drive. How's the weather at the track anyway? Last year's mud bog pull was cool and all, but I want to see traction/carnage on something other than the sled test truck LOL

Not sure where the sled track is but it rained a good bit on the east part of town. Not sure if they got hit over where the events are being held. Still cloudy out too looks like it could rain anytime.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
y8evy5ur.jpg

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
So hows the home team lookin? Do we still have a chance? Cummins going to take it this year?

From the info I can gather Ryan is about the only one with a prayer and it seems like he needs to do very well in the mileage and place almost at the top in sled pulling.... I dont think his truck will fare well in the mileage test, but he will probably do pretty well in front of the sled.

Beech is out without a miracle

Howard is out even with a miracle from the looks of the current standings.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ford cannot win. It's over. Hopefully Ryan wins the sled pull like the fords usually do.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Honestly from what i saw yesterday. Levon or Dannick maybe Kauffman but sadly, most likely a dodge. But hey, they were holding together and not making many mistakes. If Dannick didn't sleep on the tree he would have had Kauffman. But that was about the only mistake I saw from them. Levon went to fast if that was a mistake. Lol

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lavon looked pretty tough to beat yesterday. Seemed to have a driver's edge over Kaufman. I don't see Danick having a shot either. Shilo has placed well in all events as well.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Saw on instagram they are down to 7 trucks. Didn't say which truck broke but had a picture a bit before that of the white reg cab dmax blowing a ton of white smoke. And a caption saying "damn" or something along them lines.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
At this point I feel like Lavon or Matt will win. Seeing their trucks makes me want another stupid dodge. Lavon's truck seems to really run well, and it looks killer too.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Saw on instagram they are down to 7 trucks. Didn't say which truck broke but had a picture a bit before that of the white reg cab dmax blowing a ton of white smoke. And a caption saying "damn" or something along them lines.

Troy's truck has been white smoking the whole event. Looks like it's just fuel... Tuning would probably fix it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.