2015 Tuning Updates???

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
This thread is getting me excited... I cannot wait, I just rolled over 8,000 miles and I am ready to have some sound coming through the exhaust and some mo power

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Waiting on SCT to release the Firmware.... Files are being tested as we speak.... so far so good!:evil:evil

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
Will there be kinks to work out of the first tuning available? Should a guy wait a while to delete or will it be safe to do it right away?

Reaction score
When deletes for 15 are released there won't be bugs. Same tuning no matter what power level

I'm just getting this from there I know these sponsors won't release any crap it's just any thing like with the gen 1 6.7's and how tuning was allowing their turbos to reach 40psi when as of now they have the backed off to 25psi

Last edited:

truckmaniac

Reaction score
I can't wait... I put a superchip on mine at 350 miles. But as soon as the goodies are ready I'm all over it 😊

What kind of experience have you had with the SuperChip?

Fuel economy?

More or less frequent regenerations?

Power?

Any problems or glitches?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
What kind of experience have you had with the SuperChip?

Fuel economy?

More or less frequent regenerations?

Power?

Any problems or glitches?

With the superchip and our cold air intake, we picked up 2mpg hand calculated. Regens are speratic. I wouldn't say it's increased a whole lot over stock. Power was an additional 84rwhp gain in our testing with stock intake. So far, I've had zero issues with the tuning. It's an absolutely blast on the street. The fact that it does so well with the emissions intact is just a added bonus.

I'll be bolting a billet 64mm modded 15 turbo on here within a week or so. I see no reason why it won't make 500hp +\- with emissions intact.

truckmaniac

Reaction score
With the superchip and our cold air intake, we picked up 2mpg hand calculated. Regens are speratic. I wouldn't say it's increased a whole lot over stock. Power was an additional 84rwhp gain in our testing with stock intake. So far, I've had zero issues with the tuning. It's an absolutely blast on the street. The fact that it does so well with the emissions intact is just a added bonus.

I'll be bolting a billet 64mm modded 15 turbo on here within a week or so. I see no reason why it won't make 500hp +\- with emissions intact.

Any experience with the Edge EVO? Kind of strange how it looks looks just like the Flash Pack, only a different color.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
It looks the same because it basically is the same. Both companies operate under a umbrella. Tuning wise, you won't notice much, if any of a difference between the two.

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
Just saw on Facebook today Rudy's posted a video of a 2015 with race tuning, didn't know if anyone else saw this and if it was dpf on or off tuning

Latest posts

Members online