2015 Tuning Updates???

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
15' Race tuning is in Beta. We loaded it on the truck yesterday and I was very pleased. We received some updated files today and it made a new truck all over again. Truck holds 41psi of boost and drives very smoothly.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
15' Race tuning is in Beta. We loaded it on the truck yesterday and I was very pleased. We received some updated files today and it made a new truck all over again. Truck holds 41psi of boost and drives very smoothly.

Do you forsee any issues with the stock turbo and that much boost or is the final tunes Thats will be released closer to stock boost levels?I thought I read Somthing about the earlier 6.7's having turbo issues running more boost and I wasn't sure if that would be an issue with the new 15' turbo.Thanks guys!

Charles

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Do you forsee any issues with the stock turbo and that much boost or is the final tunes Thats will be released closer to stock boost levels?I thought I read Somthing about the earlier 6.7's having turbo issues running more boost and I wasn't sure if that would be an issue with the new 15' turbo.Thanks guys!

Charles

I don't think the 15' turbos should have any problem. That begin said they haven't really been pushed to their "limit".

different turbo altogether on the 2015

:whs:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
a buddy tested his on the dyno today, it did 528 , said the injection pump was stronger than the 11-14 , backpressure at 30psi was almost 60 , due to the small turbine. that's the bummer part.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I REALLY need a test tuner for my truck! I can't wait any longer!! Drove over 12 hours today some loaded and some unloaded all interstate.. I can't take any more regens!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I REALLY need a test tuner for my truck! I can't wait any longer!! Drove over 12 hours today some loaded and some unloaded all interstate.. I can't take any more regens!

very, very soon.

dseitler

Reaction score
a buddy tested his on the dyno today, it did 528 , said the injection pump was stronger than the 11-14 , backpressure at 30psi was almost 60 , due to the small turbine. that's the bummer part.

I read somewhere they ran 36lbs on a 15 Turbo. I wonder what the BP would be there.

Reaction score

How much stronger? Stronger as in that 528 wasn't full tilt? or that comparing to the 11-14 injection pump it was more and 528 was the best it did?

Dam so another 6.4 with the backpressure, do you know what psi these valves begin to float on these? I think 60 psi ain't that bad but at the same time that was only pushing 30 psi

Reaction score

I read somewhere they ran 36lbs on a 15 Turbo. I wonder what the BP would be there.

They got 41psi fyi

FordPSD64

Reaction score
The preliminary results look very promising and I know there's plenty of tweaking being done yet. Can't wait to see the final product

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.