6.0 common rail project

TyCorr

Reaction score
hahaha! It is one of those things, that if you have to ask, it's too expensive. that's great news to hear that it is running. That was one of my favorite projects.

I saw this coming. Im waiting for someone to ask if they have to change any wires or harnesses. That usually follows the cost question.

Although when Danny Elmore asks I wouldnt rule him out. He just probably wants to know "how much".

Wayne

Reaction score
I have a rough idea of how much Dave has into the project. I also know how long he waited for it. If I were in his shoes, there's no way I'd sell unless I could make some serious money on the deal, or unless the truck turned into a nightmare, which I don't see happening. For those reasons I don't expect Dave to part ways with beast. I'm really looking forward to some updated oics and vids too. Hopefully we will see some soon.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Factory fit, better finish Monday?

udemapyp.jpg

ugymyvyz.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
One of the coolest, cleanest trucks I've been around. The set up that's in it is actually what I always envisioned for mine! Awesome truck - I'm jealous.

Wayne

Reaction score
Either you hid, or replaced the under hood fuse block I put together to get it running, and that's a good thing. I'm really impressed with how clean the wiring appears in the pics. It looks better than I anticipated, and I had high expectations. Nice going.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.