6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

B585Ford

Reaction score
Just got to see this truck in person. Just pure awesomeness. Morgan did a great job on this truck

Note 3

Does that mean you dropped your truck off already? If so, any idea when you get it back....really interested in seeing how these turbos do.

Never mind, just saw the post on your thread.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Haha, I'm high on life my freind!

But yes, this time of year all I do is work. 7 days a week 12-16 hours a day. We are also adding on to the building and I have a newborn at home. Sleep is non existent.
ave9y8ut.jpg
ma6ymeju.jpg
thats bad ass!
Well, didn't do too bad. Track was terrible but we pulled a 2nd place and it ran hard!

http://youtu.be/x_GIiBnKIXk
sex, pure sex!!

capt dong

Reaction score
good to see the truck back on the track and make a strong run. is it normal for the flag guy to start walking across the track while the truck is coming down the track?

6.4strokin

Reaction score
All got to say is mother of god. I wish you lived around me so you could go to east coast nationals and show cummins guys what's up. Good job Morgan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll get to see some of you guys down in Petersburg.

I wanna make a shout out to how good the guys at midwest are

I have to cover for someone else at the shop tomorrow from 7-1 and all our hoists are tied up

Him and Kenton offered to put a new ring & pinion in my truck just so I could make a pass tomorrow after I destroyed mine last night at 4000rpm.. So I am taking my truck to Athens tonight after work and leaving it with them, the guys are going to tear it apart and replace the ring and pinion, and Kenton is hauling it to Petersburg tomorrow, and I wont make it until probably 40 minutes before the class starts

Just gives you an idea how good of guys they are. Also, pretty much **** cans the supposed rumors that Morgan and Myself dont get along.. Lol, not sure who came up with that.

See you boys in 2 1/2 hours!

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
old school, jared. floor jack, couple blocks, and the selected hand tools required, done.

all you guys who for some reason think if a lift is tied up you can't check your oil, amazes me.

lol

just poking ya.......kinda. lol