6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I guess there has to always be one dickhead that's gotta be the internet hard ass, I guess he is it. SMH ya know i always thought of us ford guys as pretty humble, esp to other ford guys, in the pulling world BC we have always been the underdogs and stick together. As I just caught up on this thread I realized this isn't true there is a black sheep in the group. Morgan I hope you blow the black truck a new a-hole. Maybe then he will think before he speaks.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Man you guys can't read past sarcasm. Morgan's truck will be a boss but until then Jeremy's got a little room to talk some ****. Lol. I think the only person that's reading this how it was meant to be read is Morgan.
Get this thing back on track. So going with mikes question about the single piece shaft. Is it aluminum? I'd sure like to shed some drive line weight because my steel 1 piece shaft is heavy as hell.
Also the oil cooler. Did you shed that completely or is there a remote mounted cooler in the weight box?

Reaction score
Man you guys can't read past sarcasm. Morgan's truck will be a boss but until then Jeremy's got a little room to talk some ****. Lol. I think the only person that's reading this how it was meant to be read is Morgan.
Get this thing back on track. So going with mikes question about the single piece shaft. Is it aluminum? I'd sure like to shed some drive line weight because my steel 1 piece shaft is heavy as hell.
Also the oil cooler. Did you shed that completely or is there a remote mounted cooler in the weight box?

No cooler at all.

Reaction score
Progress yesterday was installing gears in the front, fixing an exhaust leak at a v-band, getting the intercooler hooker up, bed bolted down, lights in the bed and wired up, recon lights in the mirrors and roof, front driveshaft loop. Lots of tidying up and getting loose ends wrapped up. Waiting on some tunes so I can get this thing hooked up and do some testing.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
i am long past having an axe to grind, but the last sentence is pretty arrogant and rude.

I wasn't even gonna comment but agree completely. I was joking with my comment and thought he would see that.

It is true that Morgan has no room to boast......yet. But I have a feeling when it is tuned to his liking it will be a beast. How can you be really proud of a truck that continually bends rods? How can you expect something different if you do the same thing over and over again?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online