6.4 compound setup non vgt

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Soon buddy, thanks for being so patient. Very close to dropping the cab now.

Absolutely! No problem waiting for something cool, that no one else has. Anything custom, or first time something is being done, if you expect it to be quick, then welcome to reality...That is part of why I shake my head at some people...

You mean, that I tried something, that only one or two people have done, and customized something, and it didn't go like I wished? Holy hell! it's your fault! No, it's his fault! Damn... it's anyone else fault, so that I don't have to pay for it!

My Tow Xs blew up in October, and only Aaron and David knew about it for months... Until they told a few folks, and I emailed JD, and asked him and Tadd to help me out with fixing them... Not once did I crank up my Army Issue "Blame Thrower" (no, not flame thrower...) and set the whole town ablaze... You play, you pay... simple as that. If you wanted ultimate reliability, and a warranty, you should have left it stock...

Rant complete....
corb

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Absolutely! No problem waiting for something cool, that no one else has. Anything custom, or first time something is being done, if you expect it to be quick, then welcome to reality...That is part of why I shake my head at some people...

You mean, that I tried something, that only one or two people have done, and customized something, and it didn't go like I wished? Holy hell! it's your fault! No, it's his fault! Damn... it's anyone else fault, so that I don't have to pay for it!

My Tow Xs blew up in October, and only Aaron and David knew about it for months... Until they told a few folks, and I emailed JD, and asked him and Tadd to help me out with fixing them... Not once did I crank up my Army Issue "Blame Thrower" (no, not flame thrower...) and set the whole town ablaze... You play, you pay... simple as that. If you wanted ultimate reliability, and a warranty, you should have left it stock...

Rant complete....
corb

Hhhmmm wonder who that was directed at? LOL

Motor is looking sweet Corb, be interested in seeing those #'s. I have a feeling when it will debut and it just happens to coincide with Aaron's event. :D

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I have to ask what caused them to blow up? I have the atmospheric turbo, but really want the second turbo. I do not want to get something that may not work. Then I again I am not hard on my truck, but would like to occasionally tow 10000 pounds. Thanks for your time.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Hhhmmm wonder who that was directed at? LOL

Motor is looking sweet Corb, be interested in seeing those #'s. I have a feeling when it will debut and it just happens to coincide with Aaron's event. :D
Well, most recently, everyone prob can gather who that might have been fired towards... but, it is a common theme for the last several months, from one guy or another, towards one shop or another....

And thanks man. I would imagine, that you are right on that one! LOL Def looking forward to Aarons event, and my rig being back in my hands again!
I have to ask what caused them to blow up? I have the atmospheric turbo, but really want the second turbo. I do not want to get something that may not work. Then I again I am not hard on my truck, but would like to occasionally tow 10000 pounds. Thanks for your time.

We aren't exactly sure, just yet.... Tadd and crew hopefully will have some answers soon. And I'll post up what actually happened to them. Some suspect gating, others suspect and speculate a few other possibilities... But, we have nothing solid as of yet. And I towed heavier than you, it seems, and quite regularly. But they hadn't seen the track yet, and only had stock fuel. We will see shortly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.