6.4 compound setup non vgt

EvilTwins

Reaction score
My guess is Corbin will be making some handling improvements and attaching a set of mower decks to the front end. Just kidding buddy.

It was a pleasure to meet you and it was nice to see that you are just as good of a guy good guy in person as you are on the forums. Your truck is in good hands.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
What head studs are in the truck?
Well..... I wasn't gonna say anything about that..... But lets just say I paid a few more dollars than ARPs.....
My guess is Corbin will be making some handling improvements and attaching a set of mower decks to the front end. Just kidding buddy.

It was a pleasure to meet you and it was nice to see that you are just as good of a guy good guy in person as you are on the forums. Your truck is in good hands.

LOL I was bored, and decided to spice up the drive back to the shop! And what better way to do so, than some evasive maneuvering? LOL

It was great meeting you too. And I hope to run into you at TS this May, if I can cut loose from the workplace again....

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Great meeting you and talking to ya yesterday buddy! Truck is awesome.glad I got to check it out in person and put a face to a name!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
We are gonna try to loosen the housing on the HP turbo first, and see how that fairs. But, a WG might be in order though...

I have a feeling that it will definitely need a wg, that is sky high bp numbers. Hope they get it figured out soon.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

HAHA you arent kidding!

truck sounded great dude, dog was cute too LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
So, did the housing swap ever take place on this? Haven't heard anything in awhile. Curious how it turned out

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
So, did the housing swap ever take place on this? Haven't heard anything in awhile. Curious how it turned out

They should have her in the bay now. But I will be up there friday, just to hang out for a bit, and see my baby! I'll try to take some pics, if I remember. After we talked last week, I believe that we are counting on having to do a wastegate. But the housing swap is still being planned on first. We will see how she turns out.

Latest posts

Members online