6.4 engine swap no start

Yan7gin

Reaction score
I assume yes because it keep clicking but I didn't check. the odd thing is they are all different system and they are minimum 4 that are clicking, probably one or 2 other one under the dash that I can't see. I'll test tomorrow if they have voltage..... or battery??? just thinking, My batteries are probably not fully charged after all that. I'll put the charger on tonight

Yan7gin

Reaction score
didn't got the time to play around with it today and still have the second battery to charge so will get more info tomorrow.

what would cause those relay to keep clicking and the 5 button to not work? fuse? connector? electronic module?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
The 5 button not working may be a separate issue. The relays will sometimes wig out.due to low voltage, such as the batteries being shot. I would get a good charge o n them and go from there.

Yan7gin

Reaction score
ok batteries are full charge and still does it. I checked all the fuse and F23, F63, F64 doesn't have any voltage.

Just in the fuse box, blower motor relay and heated mirror relay are clicking and F23 (heated mirror), F63 (TT backup lamp) and F64 (Mirror marker lamp) no voltage.

In cab 1 relay under driver seat and 1 relay under passager seat are also clicking.

still have to check all fuse located at passager feet.

Yan7gin

Reaction score
ok Lates news, issue was bad ground behind the Electric manual climatic control (or something like that). Every thing is working well.

Thanks you so much for all the help wouldn't make it without you

Latest posts

Members online