6.4 Intercooler

alradco

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

The Alradco 6.4 intercooler has been added to our site for those that would like to pre-order. The deposit is only $100. Also, those that are ordering our 6.4 Aluminum Radiator will get $50 OFF on their order as well. There's also more information on our site.

I also want to be clear on this. We will be extensively testing and collecting data on the Alradco 6.4 intercooler in the coming weeks, towing heavy, high hp applications, etc. This 6.4 intercooler will not be rushed through into production. If any revisions need to be made we will do so prior to production. As someone that tows a decent size trailer, performance, cooling, and EGT's are very important to me. I also realize that our customers work their trucks a lot harder than we do and this intercooler needs to perform. A lot of time has been spent in engineering on our design and I have extremely high expectations of our 6.4 intercooler. Target ship date is early to mid January.

http://www.alradco.com/ford-6-4-powerstroke-intercooler-deposit/

Any questions, just ask. Thank you.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
Any pictures of one of these yet? I'd just like to get an idea of what its going to look like on the old girl.

Not yet, needs to go through assembly and we're waiting on a few parts. I have top secret prints I could show you :D

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
How will the performance of this unit compare to a Banks?

The performance will be MUCH better this unit over the Banks unit. More volume with the Alradco because of the larger core. If you are thinking about getting a banks, put that thought on the back burner and pick up one of these units. The Alradco unit will perform much better and for a more economic price as well than the Banks. To me its a no brainer. :thumbup:

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
I will also have some back to back data with the new intercooler as soon as I have a prototype in my hand which Peter says will be very soon. Already got all my before numbers with a 14k trailer on a decent grade we have around here as well as unloaded numbers. Very excited for this.

luther's 2008

Reaction score
I already have a Banks and thought since I've ordered the Alradco radiator and there is a $150 discount on the intercooler I should order the Alradco and replace the Banks.

3brorce

Reaction score
You must have money burning a hold in your pocket. I'll take it if ya need to spend it haha.

alradco

Reaction score
Thanks for jumping in guys, really appreciate it!
We've done some pretty creative things with this design and are very eager to get this testing.
Performance, great pricing, and Made in the USA...That almost sounds like it should be our slogan. :D

alradco

Reaction score
Quick update, hoping to have one done for fitting by the end of next week. Happy New Year.

Peter