6.4 Intercooler

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Wow the first pictures don't do it justice. Once you see it next to the stocker it really shows the massive size of this intercooler. Great job Peter! I'm so happy I ordered one of these!

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Guys all I can say is this thing is insane!! Cant wait to test out the next one. Peter is an awesome guy to be working with and his products are second to none. The wait will be well worth it!

alradco

Reaction score
Do you have a price for these yet? BTW that thing looks beastly.

On special pre-sale right now for $889 plus shipping. Deposit is only $100 and FULLY REFUNDABLE. Balance will be due when the intercoolers are getting ready to be shipped.

Peter
When do you think you will start shipping these?

We need to decide how we want to move forward and get an updated version built and testing. I would say we probably won't see production orders shipping until late February. That schedule could change but I feel it's pretty accurate based on what we have in mind.

alradco

Reaction score
Guys all I can say is this thing is insane!! Cant wait to test out the next one. Peter is an awesome guy to be working with and his products are second to none. The wait will be well worth it!

Thanks for the good words Nick! I appreciate your help and support. Not many guys would want to work on a truck in cold weather, past midnight...You seemed to enjoy it though. :pimp:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
That IC is seriously huge! Don't get a full understanding until that side shot with the stocker.... I'm surprised it fits under the hood! Haha I love it and will be adding this to the mod list once their released!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Just curious Peter, have you got to do any burst testing on these yet? They have to be way stronger than the stock ones. It looks it anyhow!

alradco

Reaction score
That IC is seriously huge! Don't get a full understanding until that side shot with the stocker.... I'm surprised it fits under the hood! Haha I love it and will be adding this to the mod list once their released!

A little too huge, I think we need to tone it down a bit. :D
Pre-order now and save $$$. Thanks!

Just curious Peter, have you got to do any burst testing on these yet? They have to be way stronger than the stock ones. It looks it anyhow!

No we haven't and don't really plan on it. Burst testing doesn't factor road conditions, heat, and everything else that goes on in the real world. Blowing up an intercooler doesn't do much to show that the ic actually works. Our testing will be on the road...with a bigass trailer behind it....up a grade. You can't simulate that with an air compressor.

did you do what i did and use a 3" inlet ?

We've got 3.25" on order but I got tired of waiting for it to show and wanted to do some testing so the prototype has a 3" inlet. Production plan is for 3.25".

Thanks everyone for the comments, input, and support. Sure makes things like this fun.

Peter

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i would use a 3" and supply a boot with the ic . makes it easier on everyone when a boot fails.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
are boot failures common?

depends. the trucks with the ccv still in tact will build up blow by , and those boots love to fail. whe they fail, they are a very difficult boot to find outside of a ford dealership.

Will the no limit cold side pipes work/fit well with these intercoolers?

yep! they are stock replacement coolers, meaning the cooler has locations exact to the stock cooler.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Dang thing is too huge I think almost but its awesome. Truck isnt going to get hot enough to make peak power haha lol.

sootie

Reaction score
Dang thing is too huge I think almost but its awesome. Truck isnt going to get hot enough to make peak power haha lol.

i thought the lower the temp on the intake air charge, the more power was made?

i wouldnt have thought an intercooler affected engine temp that much but i could be wrong.

3brorce

Reaction score
i thought the lower the temp on the intake air charge, the more power was made?

i wouldnt have thought an intercooler affected engine temp that much but i could be wrong.

You must not have comprehended my sarcasm through text. ex: "lol", "haha".

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.