6.4 owners with GH MCC tunes...

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Thought I'd give a little feedback running this trans tune in my truck. You can see the mods in my signature.

These tunes absolutely knocked it out of the park!!!
I bet I have over a dozen different revisions from different big name tuners. Nothing comes close to how refined these tunes are.
I now have a mid range I've never had before. Locking in third loads my turbos so much better they come to life like never before, even more smoke free than ever!
I haven't got a chance to pull a trailer, but I feel that will not be a issue the way these chargers light.

One struggle I've always batteled was the 3rd to 4th "technically 3rd to 5th shift". It was always binding in the past. You could feel your head float forward between the shift, like it was a indecisive shift. As a result I lost a set of direct clutches. I explained/data logged this may times to get it "livable", but never seemed quite right. I was beginning to think it was just how it was gonna be. Now its shifts absolutely perfect. Firm, deliberate, yet comfortable shifts.

Don't get me wrong their are alot of great tuners out there. We all know how different each truck can be from one another. I just feel this is another great option.

I a plan to take a couple videos showing the difference getting up
to speed with the typical 4th and 5th lockup, verses locking up in 3rd. Just so everyone can get a idea of how much better it will put the power to the ground.
As time goes on I may have little tweaks, but at this point I'm still getting use to the tune.
Can I have what he has?

madman1234509

Reaction score
These trans tunes sound pretty sweet... I have to say they sound like they will solve the one issue I've always had with my truck since it was built. That issue is basically light to mild throttle getting up to speed the truck feels like it falls on its face because it's going through gears without the converter locked. Once the converter locks either by wot at low speed or at light throttle around 55mph the truck just wants to pull like a freight train and it doesn't stop.

I guess my only questions are.... Are there any downfalls to this style tuning as far as longevity or drivability? And do you have any big power trucks running/testing the tune?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I've been driving on mine since last summer. I don't have any 1k beta testers, but kyle's truck is no slouch. should be pretty decent with duals, 60's and high powers.

I haven't gotten Cody's tune put together yet, but he's in the high society club I believe.

PM coming

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
"Cough Max Powers Cough" LOL

touche'!

471222_10150683572346025_831615825_o.jpg

Codyj

Reaction score
I've been driving on mine since last summer. I don't have any 1k beta testers, but kyle's truck is no slouch. should be pretty decent with duals, 60's and high powers.

I haven't gotten Cody's tune put together yet, but he's in the high society club I believe.

PM coming

Im excited to try them, but my trans/tc went a few days ago, I lost 5th gear when driving on the highway. Im pulling it right now and sending it back to NADP to have them go over it. I was told they have a new tc design, so hopefully they will have it back together pretty quick and with a stronger tc. Once i get it back ill try out the tunes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.