6.7 exhaust

PDT1081

Reaction score
Okay sorry fellas I'm new to the forum, but what's exactly is the deal with the exhaust systems on these trucks, I have a 15 6.7l and all I hear is don't touch the exhaust, I'd love to mod this truck, I feel it could be a real bada** around my area I just don't know what to do. I don't have tons of money but I'd still like to make this thing ride out on most of the local street cars.
The exhaust has a particulate filter. You cannot remove the filter without re-programming.

15 King Ranch 350

Reaction score
Okay, thank you. So I'm guessing if I do exhaust, I will at the same time be required to do a chip/programmer? What kind of performance numbers should I expect with these modifications, or does it depend on the combination?

15 King Ranch 350

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, it's much appreciated. I've heard the s&b CAI is the best for the money, any thoughts on that?

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, it's much appreciated. I've heard the s&b CAI is the best for the money, any thoughts on that?

that depends on what you're going for with the truck. if you really don't plan to modify the truck much more than just a tune and your typical d e l e t e s then yes the S&B will probably suit you just fine. If you're looking to go for the most performance you can get then I'd look into the No Limit Stage 2 intake as it will flow better. yes the S&B is cheaper but if you one day plan to go with a turbo that offers you more power then the No Limit will really shine. AFE also makes a cold air intake but it's priced about the same as the No Limit and I'd personally prefer to support No Limit (a smaller business that concentrates on us quite a bit here on this forum) than a bigger & less concentrated company like AFE. Not that their products are bad by any means. But I'd prefer to support the efforts of somebody like No Limit because they strive to help us out more.

EDIT:
Many of the vendors on here carry No Limit's products as well or you can buy from them directly. Can't remember the guys' usernames right now though

Last edited:

JRLott

Reaction score
As stated, many vendors carry the No Limit intake, tuners, e g r options, and a multitude of exhaust options. They also carry a smorgasbord of turbo and piping choices. Bigrpowr is a one stop shop for all of the above, but all will be able to assist you with advice and a path to reach your goals.

cody12

Reaction score
exhaust ?

I'm currently running just the ****** pipes with the factory tail pipe on my 2015. Looking to go with a 5 inch exhaust. Does anyone have any input on if I were to just put a 5 inch *** back on considering I already have the 4 inch ****** pipes. I'm just not sure how it would sound with the 4 inch ****** pipes going into a 5 inch tail. Any input would be great. thanks!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently running just the ****** pipes with the factory tail pipe on my 2015. Looking to go with a 5 inch exhaust. Does anyone have any input on if I were to just put a 5 inch *** back on considering I already have the 4 inch ****** pipes. I'm just not sure how it would sound with the 4 inch ****** pipes going into a 5 inch tail. Any input would be great. thanks!

it'll sound just fine.

15 King Ranch 350

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info guys. It's much appreciated, no limit sounds like it might be my best option, seems like it's a great fit for all purposes, especially if I ever decide to dig into the turbo and fuel systems,.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info guys. It's much appreciated, no limit sounds like it might be my best option, seems like it's a great fit for all purposes, especially if I ever decide to dig into the turbo and fuel systems,.

that would be a correct assessment. we help from the ground up !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.