6.7 painted headlights

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think that will look good, there is much more headlight and a better lense so they should look much better than the 08-10 lights do painted white, but even thoughs look good

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
thanks guys im ready to get them done, my only problem is i suck at painting so im trying to find someone local to help me out.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
thanks guys im ready to get them done, my only problem is i suck at painting so im trying to find someone local to help me out.

Well get to it. I want to see how it looks with changing the color of such a big area.

It's all about wheel speed and torque.

TripleE44

Reaction score

There's a guy on craigslist selling them already painted. I bet you could take him your lights and he'd do it.

sootie

Reaction score
Thanks man! I got some relatives right near the iowa one!

VanoFord

Reaction score

i have an email of a guy that does work in DFW. I think its the same link that TripE posted, but that link is old when I tried to click it. he just had a set of white ones for the 08-10 but I think they were the non-aero headlamps, but still looked amazing in white. PM me if you want his email. I dont want to just put it out on the forum like that lol. He does all the work in DFW, but comes to houston sometimes in case anyone down here wants theirs done... PM me as well and I'll reply to all. :thumbsup:

TripleE44

Reaction score
i have an email of a guy that does work in DFW. I think its the same link that TripE posted, but that link is old when I tried to click it. he just had a set of white ones for the 08-10 but I think they were the non-aero headlamps, but still looked amazing in white. PM me if you want his email. I dont want to just put it out on the forum like that lol. He does all the work in DFW, but comes to houston sometimes in case anyone down here wants theirs done... PM me as well and I'll reply to all. :thumbsup:

That link doesn't work anymore but he's still on craigslist in another ad. I bet its the same guy cause he says he's been doing it for 6 years, the new ad has the white set on there, but I'm thinking he just took a pic before he put the clear lens on them. I'm tempted to pick up those white ones, cause I've still got a stock set in addition to my harleys. I'm just not sold on not having the amber reflector.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'm always a fan of color matched......along with retrofitting projectors and fully painting everything. I'll be doing a set of these soon with projectors, full paint, some show stuff, etc..

Dan is doing a set for me right now. Pretty much like the silver ones in the earlier pics.

webb06

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423892436.769944.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423892454.952373.jpg
Recently got these done. Painted by Kaleb Kerr (4everboosted1) did and awesome job and great to deal with! Thanks again man!

Jassman

Reaction score
just finished mines a couple nights ago.

44f50727c266e98159b50838926b3478_zpsdc4d1f1a.jpg

I'm liking that..That Looks damn good. Im thinking of just getting that done and a set of brighter bulbs for lights and fogs..I just worry about reliability once I change bulbs out.

Jassman

Reaction score
View attachment 34416
View attachment 34417
Recently got these done. Painted by Kaleb Kerr (4everboosted1) did and awesome job and great to deal with! Thanks again man!

this looks really good as well, It appears a little lighter which I like better..I thought it was the truck above I posted on. By chance can you tell me what the cost is..or, just PM me the amount and guys number.. thanks

Latest posts

Members online