600 HP with the DPF on?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I guess for me all I'm pointing out is my "failing" fuel system ford condemed a couple months ago is fine afterall

jdgleason

Reaction score
I was reminded that i have a aeroturbine muffler and a 5 inch muffler so ill probably be getting one back on soon.

Overall im happy with how the truck is running. Spools good at altitude, drives great. No smoke. I did get it on the rollers for the first time this weekend, Made 559 hp on 1330 pw. Im not making too big of a deal about the number at this point as that was a correct number but there were alot of trucks on the same dyno making less numbers so i feel its pretty acurate. I have found that 1330 is about all i can run for pw to maintain. So once morgan sends me a pump i can turn up the fuel a little more and see where we are at.

I'm super impressed with the turbo, even at that hp the truck is about as clean as you can get. Just a slight haze on the dyno and on the street that haze isnt really visable. Removing the intake gained 20 hp on the dyno LOL

Easy 150hp more than any other 6.7 on that dyno aside from Tadd's... For reference, tuned 6.4s make between 540 and 550 on it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I know it feels better than my black truck did in stock fuel and stock turbos. I think most of that is due to the transmission.

Latest posts

Members online