66/88 Compounds

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I just put some 285/100 conventionals and the Adrenaline HPOP and i really liked it during the little time i got to drive it! I'm thinking that will be plenty for this season until I build the motor this coming winter. Then i'm going to go with some big hybrids. I've been talking with Rykan about it. Probably going to get him to make me some 430's or bigger

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Love it! Before, with the stack in the bed and the 66, it was too loud! Now it's just right. Kind of like halfway between straight pipe and a muffler. They always say, "The best muffler is another turbo!" HAHAHA!!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I just put some 285/100 conventionals and the Adrenaline HPOP and i really liked it during the little time i got to drive it! I'm thinking that will be plenty for this season until I build the motor this coming winter. Then i'm going to go with some big hybrids. I've been talking with Rykan about it. Probably going to get him to make me some 430's or bigger
Then this guy can buy those 285's from you! Hint hint
How do you like the sound?

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I can get some sound videos, but driving videos are pointless. It pushes through the converter before building much boost. Pulling the trans soon

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Most likely end up building it on my own. Going to use Elite's comp kit and billet parts with a DPC 13" converter. Unless someone wants to help out! Or has a built one laying around:D

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking 2100-2200. Those were recommended by a few folks that have ran this combo. It will build boost with the stock converter on the brakes, but a little more RPM on the launch would be ideal.

Latest posts

Members online