66/88 Compounds

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
You and me both! Oil lines and fittings came in today. And I realized that they didn't send the 6an line for my oil supply! Apparently its backordered. Didnt tell me or anything. So tomorrow I get to call all over town trying to find some 6an line so that I don't have to wait until next week for the other to show up

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Well she's up and running! Took it for a very short test drive and it sounds like pure SEX! Geezus when the 88 spools up I got a cold chill! LOL! I have to permanently mount the batteries, fab the 5" downpipe, butcher the fender liner, and eventually paint all the piping. We are also going to put it on the dyno and tweak the tunes some. Even with the tune I have i'm really impressed with the spool up. It will begin to spool with the stock stall converter, builds boost very quick, and maintains it through shifts and lockup.

Question-
I think I want to go ahead and delete my A/C and blower assembly. Bill was saying that there is a delete kit for this. Basically gets rid of everything except the heater core and comes with a small, low profile blower so there could still be heat. Anyone heard of this? I can't seem to find any info on it.

suprdzlduty

Reaction score
Could use the parts from a truck that didn't have ac from the factory. Mostly 450 550 fleet trucks...it would free up a lot of space. Unless there's someone that makes a custom delete for it. Probably could get the parts from ford, sometimes stuff like that isn't priced outta sight, if you couldn't find a donor.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Never heard of a kit to delete the heater box and replace it with something lower profile. That would be really cool though. I had my heater box out for awhile when the truck had the hood stack. SO much room, it's great! Hope you made a nice plate to cover the holes in the firewall. The noise and heat are unbelievable with that open... LOL. Looking forward to vids of this thing!

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Never heard of a kit to delete the heater box and replace it with something lower profile. That would be really cool though. I had my heater box out for awhile when the truck had the hood stack. SO much room, it's great! Hope you made a nice plate to cover the holes in the firewall. The noise and heat are unbelievable with that open... LOL. Looking forward to vids of this thing!

LOL you aren't kidding! I'm making a plate now. Still some odds and ends to take care of. Have to get an Adrenaline or Thumper 2 as well

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Bottom end is stock. Heads are stock. Only difference is H-11 studs and o-rings. Going to kind of take it easy on her this season. Will be doing a full engine build this fall/winter

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
IMG_20150210_092405_zpsoi3bktdf.jpg

Adrenaline from DieselSite get here today! :naughty: Going to put it in this weekend, put the pipes back in where I welded boost bungs in them and test it out again. Hopefully get the bugs worked out so that I can paint them! Then it'll be time to pull the trans!

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
LOL I was going to say that! But no. Bill was down there at DieselSite and I had him grab me 2 of them. One for me and one for a customer!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Well atleast you didn't pay more on shipping than the pump costs. Depending on bill's shipping charges that is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.