95 fummins

davey99ps

Reaction score
Don't feel to bad, still haven't gotten mine into the painter yet. In fact, I still haven't even made up my mind on colors yet. After seeing yours though, i decided I had to have the same hood, so hopefully by the time it shows up I'll have made up my mind on colors an I can get it sprayed before the snow starts flying. Thanks again for the parts an the help with the box.

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Here is the AMP powersteps video

th_VIDEO0001.jpg

davey99ps

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, when you had my lift on did you ever measure from the center of the lockout to the bottom of the fender? I'm trying to figure out how high I gotta get the back up. I'm not gonna run them shackles, just the springs. I just found sky makes a rear shackle flip kit that offers 4.5" of lift, either that or I'll order 6" springs an just use a traction block set-up to get it right.

AKHILF

Reaction score
I dont if i missed it or what but what all did you buy to do the conversion like motor mounts and adapters. Truck looks great man.

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, when you had my lift on did you ever measure from the center of the lockout to the bottom of the fender? I'm trying to figure out how high I gotta get the back up. I'm not gonna run them shackles, just the springs. I just found sky makes a rear shackle flip kit that offers 4.5" of lift, either that or I'll order 6" springs an just use a traction block set-up to get it right.
nope never did sorry

I dont if i missed it or what but what all did you buy to do the conversion like motor mounts and adapters. Truck looks great man.

i used motor mounts from ford cummins (not buying and anymore) the tach adaptor is the only thing that was worth buying as for everything else i built my own stuff

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
update I finally finished the intake and installed a triple disc tq,billet flex plate and valvebody now i can cruise at 70mph at 1500rpms now all i need to do is get the twins ready to be put on lol

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
got some update pics i also reinstalled the traction bars but i forgot to take pics and i have been getting 350-380 miles to 30gallon but my speedometer is still off so milage is better than 12mpg

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg
[/