95 fummins

davey99ps

Reaction score
Did you make your own motor mounts chase? I don't know if you saw what I've been dealing with on my Facebook page, it's put me way behind on my project, but hopefully by spring I'll get started on mine an start chasing your hp #'s

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Did you make your own motor mounts chase? I don't know if you saw what I've been dealing with on my Facebook page, it's put me way behind on my project, but hopefully by spring I'll get started on mine an start chasing your hp #'s

Not Yet I have not had time I have 2 more diesel conversion to Start,build and finish. Not to mention I have a second job As well now so not much time to work on my own stuff right now. lol I have not been on facebook in 3 weeks still have 3 more weeks to go before i get to come home.What problems have you had with yours ?

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Well I got the engine and tranny pulled from my donor truck yesterday. I'll be ordering engine mounts today or tomorrow, I just can't talk myself into the quad mounts from autoworld, I'm leaning towards the fordcummins mounts, unless someone knows of another company that makes them... I'm excited to get it running!

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Well I got the engine and tranny pulled from my donor truck yesterday. I'll be ordering engine mounts today or tomorrow, I just can't talk myself into the quad mounts from autoworld, I'm leaning towards the fordcummins mounts, unless someone knows of another company that makes them... I'm excited to get it running!

I am gonna build mine when i pull this motor out and put my built one in

davey99ps

Reaction score
Well i am still putting my engine together so it will be a while But naw I wouldnt mind makin a set

Thanks Chase, I appreciate it. 1 of these days I gotta pick your brain a lil about motor choices. I've got a disassembled 12v from a friend that's in pretty good shape, but I've been told doing a p-pumped 24v would be better. I figure the 24v head prolly flows better stock compared to the 12v, but couldn't my head be ported an all that to flow just as good, if not better than a 24v head? Is there something else that makes the 24v that much better?

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Quick question, can the stock 12v exhaust manifold be used if I just flip it over?
it can but its too close for comfort for me
Thanks Chase, I appreciate it. 1 of these days I gotta pick your brain a lil about motor choices. I've got a disassembled 12v from a friend that's in pretty good shape, but I've been told doing a p-pumped 24v would be better. I figure the 24v head prolly flows better stock compared to the 12v, but couldn't my head be ported an all that to flow just as good, if not better than a 24v head? Is there something else that makes the 24v that much better?
its all prefernece I think the 12valve head can be made to flow alot.I also got me some toys a CNCMill and a 14" lathe :evil

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.