A LITTLE MAD GUESSING GAME FOR 100.00

MINK

Reaction score
I'm only going by dyno results for the game. The stage 4 won't be an option, I have the machinist working on a newer version of stage 4 and tooling snaped and gouged the compressor housing. I don't have time to get another housing to him, and he would have to make a new tool anyway. I can't get mad at him he's a dam good machinist and things happen.

Stage 4 is killing me I need number for that turbo and I was planning on taking Jonathan's truck to dyno but I heard the pcm is locked up in it. It always seems to happen just before any event that I want to get numbers for.

Get a truck to Beans dyno on the 17th - I'd like to see what the stage 4 does.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Send me the stage four. I'll put it on the race truck and dyno it. Then send it back. You won't find a truck with more fuel than it. Let me know

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
650/1250 on the stage 3 no issue
700+/1xxx on the stage 4, Go for it Adrian!

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Ok bad day for me, still honor the guessing game. Dyno number 489rwhp and 750 torque, what happened? First dynojet would not load, second no live tune, thrid blown heads or head gaskets, forth blew the bellows in up pipes. Like I said bad day, will limp truck home, so I can start repairs. Some days are just bad, should have known that it was doomed since the trip tor Atlanta when truck making trip blow injector, among alot of other things. Hey if horsepower was that easy there would be all high power trucks every where.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
So do I get the 100 for being the closest. I guessed 570.

On a serious note, that sucks about your luck. We'll have Jame's truck on the dyno in two weeks. Hopefully we have better luck

Latest posts

Members online