A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
It's gone through it's warm up cycle and I'm changing the oil and filter before it goes on it's maiden voyage.

Huge thanks to Papa Dillehay for getting me out of a bind on a hot side pipe! Much appreciated!

I haven't had a chance to clean up hoses, lines and wiring from the relocation stuff, so don't be too critical of this picture, but this is where we are at.

As always Nathannial's work is immaculate and I can't thank him enough!

3ututu5y.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol would you guys back up! I totally never even thought of a billet filter cap lol I'll get one!

Anyway I just got back from it's 80 mile maiden voyage. It's got a boost leak I can hear, but those turbos still spool like nothing. It'll build 10 psi in park just running through the rpm's :eek:

The sound is wild - nothing I ever thought i'd have lol. I haven't swapped the tune or touched the gate or anything so, so far I'm pretty pleased. I'll put some more miles on it tomorrow and fix the boost leak!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Congrats on getting it going bud. Sounds great and it's funny how that sound never gets old. Excited for ya!!

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Totally awesome JD! Sounds sick. Quick spool up for sure. Glad to see it driving again man.

pog

Reaction score
atta boy jaydee! your gonna have a lot of fun with that thing!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.