A little update on my truck...

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Sounds incredible!! I could only imagine what those ppl were thinking when you passed them lol

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD,
After hearing that vid and watching it in traffic, I really wish I was born rich instead of so damn good looking!!!

Hahahaha I lol'd when I read this! Too bad I'm neither.... which means you could probably sell your body and make enough to buy some big turbos lol.

hows the smoke so far

Taking off there is none... Sometimes it hazes heavy when I'm rolling into it passing traffic or something. I think the smoke control is a little loose for these nozzles up here. To be honest, these 150's seem a touch cleaner than my 110s.

I was gonna get with Matt and Mike both pretty soon.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Hahahaha I lol'd when I read this! Too bad I'm neither.... which means you could probably sell your body and make enough to buy some big turbos lol.

Taking off there is none... Sometimes it hazes heavy when I'm rolling into it passing traffic or something. I think the smoke control is a little loose for these nozzles up here. To be honest, these 150's seem a touch cleaner than my 110s.

I was gonna get with Matt and Mike both pretty soon.

HUH.. i think someone told you that YEARS ago lol

I think they are out of oprah

jdgleason

Reaction score

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well I found my boost leak today - broken clamp on the crossover pipe. Not really sure how I managed that but whatever - I'll get a new clamp tomorrow hopefully.

I did have a chance to change the oil again today for the second time in it's 235 miles of life. I'll change it once more or so by the time it gets to 500 miles. Then I'll be back to it's regularly scheduled 2-2500 mile intervals.

Once I fix the boost leak I'll see where tuning stands and if I think I need Matt to make any changes, but for right now it's still fun to drive, even if it's all below 15 lbs of boost. It's harder everyday not to let it eat because it really seems to want to come alive lol. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking, who knows.