589abb9cc23cc5aabab8a747337c0a69.jpg

1ad5ac0f882d8a512c2a9d1b03400f5a.jpg

e605b97b93cbae29e2d714b1367c7fbb.jpg

Look similar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03silvertj

Reaction score
JD,

One more question for you. What was the PN for the Hellwig rear sway bar you used? 7268? I'm looking for one that would be comparable with my truck and Summit doesn't list that one as compatible with the 2008-2010 MY's. I know you mentioned you got the "big wig" sway bar.

Thanks!

jdgleason

Reaction score
so you wanna go out and take some pictures after you get your fans fixed?

I'd love to! But I gotta have any picture revisions to them by Saturday. I'll see what i can figure out though.

Soooooo.... Some of you know that I ran into some issues a few weeks back. I'm not talking about that until things are resolved, but essentially the truck has been down for a few weeks.

So, while its down, I took the opportunity to get a few things done that I had planned on doing eventually. I've got a new set of nozzles to put in that Nathannial spec'd (thank you Austin!) that are somewhat custom - larger than the 150s I had. Also, I pulled the Trans and sent the converter off to DPC to be re stalled. Just bumped it up a couple hundred rpm. Also got piping ordered for the 2nd wastegate so I can spray the tits off it if I need to.

If I can, I'll buy Elite's fuel cooler relocate kit as well.

Really nothing will change if I get into DPC, but I'll spend some time on the Dyno dialing things in is all. I'm super relieved that I went through this last year already and don't really need anything else to compete.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to! But I gotta have any picture revisions to them by Saturday. I'll see what i can figure out though.

Soooooo.... Some of you know that I ran into some issues a few weeks back. I'm not talking about that until things are resolved, but essentially the truck has been down for a few weeks.

So, while its down, I took the opportunity to get a few things done that I had planned on doing eventually. I've got a new set of nozzles to put in that Nathannial spec'd (thank you Austin!) that are somewhat custom - larger than the 150s I had. Also, I pulled the Trans and sent the converter off to DPC to be re stalled. Just bumped it up a couple hundred rpm. Also got piping ordered for the 2nd wastegate so I can spray the tits off it if I need to.

If I can, I'll buy Elite's fuel cooler relocate kit as well.

Really nothing will change if I get into DPC, but I'll spend some time on the Dyno dialing things in is all. I'm super relieved that I went through this last year already and don't really need anything else to compete.

there's always a possibility that someone could get pics in a tad late with a bit of bribery .

on a side note- you need to make a hot pipe .

Erikclaw

Reaction score
JD,

One more question for you. What was the PN for the Hellwig rear sway bar you used? 7268? I'm looking for one that would be comparable with my truck and Summit doesn't list that one as compatible with the 2008-2010 MY's. I know you mentioned you got the "big wig" sway bar.

Thanks!

I run a Hellwig rear sway, the one that has holes for different stiffness. It works great. If you go that way, weld the clamp on the axle tubes, they like to move no matter how tight you have them.

03silvertj

Reaction score
I run a Hellwig rear sway, the one that has holes for different stiffness. It works great. If you go that way, weld the clamp on the axle tubes, they like to move no matter how tight you have them.

Thanks, going to be getting a set in January for sure.

Latest posts

Members online