A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
Not much of an update, but I will say that the truck is a totally different animal than it was before. I fixed a an injector issue (100% my bad lol) and added the bigger nozzles, and the truck is WAY more responsive and I can tell it's a lot stronger. The funny part is, I have the minimaxx turned down and it's still stronger than it was before turned up. Also, I can hear a little boost leak - sounds like it's coming from the hot side pipe, but I haven't had a chance to track it down.

It runs way cooler now than it did before - I think even cooler than it has since I've had nozzles. The converter is the biggest contributing factor to that I think. The truck spools effortlessly now and carries quite a bit more boost cruising.

I'm excited to get it on the dyno and see exactly how much better it runs, but that may be a few weeks with how busy I am. I may get the second wastegate thrown on and plumbed before I do it, just in case I decide to spray it.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
What stall is that converter? I want a 13" even though I feel like a DPC triple disk will be more than enough for my power/weight.

Latest posts

Members online