Another 6.7 goes ELITE...

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Yes, I agree! I saw it and immediately forwarded the color code and purchase information to the local (reputable) powder coater. Prismatic is an all-around large selection of quality and durable powders!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Still waiting for the bulk of the engine/turbo parts which are scheduled to ship at the end of the month... Carli suspension/OUO/Warn hubs are all in, and the coil springs are currently being powder coated... So, with all of that said, there is nothing left for the truck to do but enjoy it's final Summer sunsets in fairly stock form.

Attachments

• IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3268.jpg
    IMG_3268.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3269.jpg
    IMG_3269.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_3270.jpg
    IMG_3270.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4244.jpg
    IMG_4244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Big shout out again to: Josh @ Diesel Cartel, Jared @ River City Diesel, Mike @ No Limit, Nathannial/Tadd @ EDE, Matt @ Gearhead, Dallas @ H&S, and Chris B. (smokinStroker).

Thanks for all of your business and awesome service!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Just got the Carli coil springs back from the powder coater. This was my first time having anything powdered and man I am happy with this process! Pics don't do justice as you need to see the color in person to see the depth of this awesome blue!!

I originally asked the powder coater to make them a tad darker shade of the "Cheater Blue" from Prismatic Powders because I didn't want them to end up looking like a sky blue, and Damn they came out nice! The turbo housing (when it is built) will be next to be coated, and it will not be finished with as dark of a blue such as how these springs were finished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment!

Surprisingly, I thought I would have more to update by now but I don't. I am hoping to God that changes SOON for the sake of an inevitably and devastatingly long forum entry, as well as a couple pissed off installers and one unhappy truck...

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment!

Surprisingly, I thought I would have more to update by now but I don't. I am hoping to God that changes SOON for the sake of an inevitably and devastatingly long forum entry, as well as a couple pissed off installers and one unhappy truck...
Did you forget you are dealing with Elite? Lack of updates is part of the fun...

CMCx2012

Reaction score
On the contrary, Tadd just emailed me today stating that the shipment would be sent out in 2 parts; one (the Hi-power turbo) went out today, and the other (VGT mount kit/piping/intake) would ship out tomorrow. That message would put him right on track with his promises and the scheduled shipping time frame.

Was I nervous since the start? Yes. Did I end up getting frustrated? Slightly. I must say that it's been fairly easy because he has always emailed me back whenever I asked him a question- sometimes there was a short delay, but he has certainly not avoided me. I hope for EDE's sake that everything does show up as promised, with no issues, because I would be happy to rave about how pleased I am!

Anyway- I am happy with the news that he gave me today, and quite honestly it is the best news that I got all month!

Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
On the contrary, Tadd just emailed me today stating that the shipment would be sent out in 2 parts; one (the Hi-power turbo) today, and the other (VGT mount kit/piping/intake) tomorrow. That message would put him right on track with his promises and the scheduled shipping time frame.

I also have to say that he has emailed me back whenever I asked him a question- sometimes there was a short delay, but he has certainly not avoided me.

I am happy with the news that he gave me today, and quite honestly it is the best news that I got all month!

Hang in there buddy! Glad you are getting the parts out your way!!

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
On the contrary, Tadd just emailed me today stating that the shipment would be sent out in 2 parts; one (the Hi-power turbo) today, and the other (VGT mount kit/piping/intake) tomorrow. That message would put him right on track with his promises and the scheduled shipping time frame.

I also have to say that he has emailed me back whenever I asked him a question- sometimes there was a short delay, but he has certainly not avoided me.

I am happy with the news that he gave me today, and quite honestly it is the best news that I got all month!
That is awesome! Hopefully everything else works out too.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
So, about 2 hours ago I received the email from UPS that a package is on its way from EDE!!! The weight was recorded at 50 lbs, so I'm guessing it is the VGT kit/piping and it isn't the turbo, lol.

Progress baby, PROGRESS!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Today I received word that the package in transit is the charger! Tadd states that the next box (vgt mount kit, piping, air intake) is going out today, and I also got an EDE T-shirt :clapping:

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Posted this on another thread, but I wanted to specifically ask the members on my own thread.

Take a look at the MANY options available via AMAZIN' Amazon if we wanted to try a universal I/C that is comparable to the factory unit. My question is whether one of those CRX 'coolers would work in the 6.7's! http://store.max-redline.com/index....et-2-air-outlet-0-73-liquid-inlet-outlet.html
https://www.google.com/search?q=eba...ng+air+intercooler&tbs=vw:l&tbm=shop&start=20

PS- All of the boxes from ELITE are in transit via UPS :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.