Another 6.7 goes ELITE...

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Posted this on another thread, but I wanted to specifically ask the members on my own thread.

Take a look at the MANY options available via AMAZIN' Amazon if we wanted to try a universal I/C that is comparable to the factory unit. My question is whether one of those CRX 'coolers would work in the 6.7's! http://store.max-redline.com/index....et-2-air-outlet-0-73-liquid-inlet-outlet.html
https://www.google.com/search?q=eba...ng+air+intercooler&tbs=vw:l&tbm=shop&start=20

PS- All of the boxes from ELITE are in transit via UPS :)

Hopefully a real life ACE Ventura ups delivery guy isn't delivering them... lol

jcain

Reaction score
Leave the factory cooler alone. That JUNK you posted is just that.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Let me be the first to thank Elite Diesel Engineering for coming through as promised!

I was told that I was to receive the complete kit by the 1st of August, and as of today it has ALL arrived to the installer's shop. Based on the inpsection of all packages received, I am getting an impressive 5-star review on quality, finish, and packaging of all of the 5+ boxes. Pictures to come soon, courtesy of the lovely Kyle :D

This will no doubt compliment EDE's fresh new start and I want to thank Tamara and Tadd, and Nathannial for the outstanding service along the way. I want you all to know that I have heard nothing but great things about the unboxing of the Hi-Power charger, as well as the rest of the entire system. The shipment arrived so fast, as promised, and in wonderful condition. No reported damages and luckily UPS didn't choose your packages to re-enact that infamous scene from Ace Ventura! (Dallas, you are hysterical btw) Lol. I hear that the packaging was just as nice as the parts..

While most are probably shocked right now, we are all just really excited to FINALLY set this truck up and I am glad as hell that this didnt become another statistic in the "old EDE". I have believed in and followed this company since 2012 when I first began to sniff around for available performance upgrades, for a truck that I didn't even own yet, all for the sake of knowledge and education. Again, I know there was a rough past for some with EDE, and I will admit that I myself fell into the realm of worry after placing my order a month or two ago, but I stayed loyal to your company regardless of past issues. I remained optimistic and I knew that what I payed for I would certainly get; performance and engineering that has earned a reputation that has proven itself to truly be "Elite".

Thank you.

(You did forget my damn shirt, lol.) :shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Let me be the first to thank Elite Diesel Engineering for coming through as promised!

I was told that I was to receive the complete kit by the 1st of August, and as of today it has ALL arrived to the installer's shop. Based on the inpsection of all packages received, I am getting an impressive 5-star review on quality, finish, and packaging of all of the 5+ boxes. Pictures to come soon, courtesy of the lovely Kyle :D

This will no doubt compliment EDE's fresh new start and I want to thank Tamara and Tadd, and Nathannial for the outstanding service along the way. I want you all to know that I have heard nothing but great things about the unboxing of the Hi-Power charger, as well as the rest of the entire system. The shipment arrived so fast, as promised, and in wonderful condition. No reported damages and luckily UPS didn't choose your packages to re-enact that infamous scene from Ace Ventura! (Dallas, you are hysterical btw) Lol. I hear that the packaging was just as nice as the parts..

While most are probably shocked right now, we are all just really excited to FINALLY set this truck up and I am glad as hell that this didnt become another statistic in the "old EDE". I have believed in and followed this company since 2012 when I first began to sniff around for available performance upgrades, for a truck that I didn't even own yet, all for the sake of knowledge and education. Again, I know there was a rough past for some with EDE, and I will admit that I myself fell into the realm of worry after placing my order a month or two ago, but I stayed loyal to your company regardless of past issues. I remained optimistic and I knew that what I payed for I would certainly get; performance and engineering that has earned a reputation that has proven itself to truly be "Elite".

Thank you.

(You did forget my damn shirt, lol.) :shocked:

Yup All packages were signed for by me at 11.30 AM this morning. I personally opened and inspected everything myself
. All packages were in good shape, and the internal contents were packaged to protect the parts in a thorough un rushed manner. Chris is correct, no T-Shirt though!! lmfao. But i must admit, i was truly surprised that the parts showed up on time. I personally have been a victim of the old ed many times, but everyone deserves a second, or 5th chance. lol But the parts are here in good standing and thats all that matters. So now the spotlight go onto me. I do have 1 major overdue project to get done so that when chris drops his truck off my attention can be focused on it entirely.

If anyone has a set of used 6.7 psd exhaust manifolds that they would like to sell? Contact Chris (CMCx2012) as he would be happy to purchase them from you. Before his truck is torn down i have discussed with him about ceramic coating the manifolds, and turbine housing for thermal heat retention purposes. Purchasing another set of exhaust manifolds will only speed up the build process, with not having to wait to get them back for reassembly.

That is about all i have for now. I will be snapping some photos later tonight of his parts for him to post if he so chooses, so keep eyes out for that.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Photos that Kyle somehow must have left out...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 191

CMCx2012

Reaction score
More pics

More photos from Kyle..damn phone won't let me post more than one photo :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 177

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
More photos from Kyle...damn phone won't let me post more than one photo :(

i will text you more photos after my hand takes a break, and has a bottle of evian water.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I didn't stop to realize that and I don't want to come off looking like anything that I am not, so my apologies.

Last edited:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No need to mention the shop name here anymore.
Kyle is not a sponsor and its unfair to those who do pay to be here.

Thanks

I am a Repair/ Fabrication shop. I have no real reason to sponsor up here. And i'm sorry the cost of sponsorship to legally be able to type my shop name here just isn't feasable.

Last edited: