Beans71086's wasn't suppose to be a build thread

Beans71086

Reaction score
So how is it?
Haven't ran it anymore. LOL Took the tdi home for Christmas, this coming weekend it's making 200 mile trip dragging a cclb 6.0. We'll see how she does!

It was good but was replaced with a stage 4 trans to handle his future power goals

Lol Only supporting mods from here on out, it's satisfying my power needs just how it is. List of distant future purchases are: exhaust manifolds, ported intake, upgraded HP, and for piece if mind a new hpfp.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Haven't ran it anymore. LOL Took the tdi home for Christmas, this coming weekend it's making 200 mile trip dragging a cclb 6.0. We'll see how she does!

Lol Only supporting mods from here on out, it's satisfying my power needs just how it is. List of distant future purchases are: exhaust manifolds, ported intake, upgraded HP, and for piece if mind a new hpfp.

When you did Marty's kit, did you delete the bowl or cooler? How well does this maintain on the 15% MPD nozzles?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Damn, I thought Roberta was asking JD about his stock trans lol. My bad!

Dustball8504

Reaction score

I own a set of exhaust manifolds you need :poke:

Beans71086

Reaction score
Like an animal! Egts with the empty trailer and the big tune never got over 1000, that's climbing some pretty decent grades at 75mph, on flat ground it was around 750. Back it down to extreme street for the haul and never saw anything over 1050, flat crusing was about the same.

Beans71086

Reaction score
With my elite 15s it was great! With the mpd 15s not so good lol, on a 2.2 pw tune it drops to 21,500. I ran a 1.7 pw tune this weekend and it held 24,500, I'm going to get with Eric and play with the pw a lil bit. See what the max pw will be for these nozzles.

Beans71086

Reaction score

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
With my elite 15s it was great! With the mpd 15s not so good lol, on a 2.2 pw tune it drops to 21,500. I ran a 1.7 pw tune this weekend and it held 24,500, I'm going to get with Eric and play with the pw a lil bit. See what the max pw will be for these nozzles.
And you also picked up a few 10ths in your et when you switched correct? I remember you running slower times than a stock truck with your old 15s

Beans71086

Reaction score
And you also picked up a few 10ths in your et when you switched correct? I remember you running slower times than a stock truck with your old 15s

Oh yeah for sure Craig, went from 12.9-13.0 with Elites 15s to 12.4 with the MPD 15s, no other changes, just nozzles. Then dropped another .2 with the addition of the 72 atmo. Pretty sure I have it in another thread.

Edit: found it!
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43722

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online