Beans71086's wasn't suppose to be a build thread

Beans71086

Reaction score
Pretty awesome on Elite's part. Most companies only offer warranty to the original buyer.

I know it man!

Glad to hear Kelly you have had one hell of a run with no more than you've done. Hopefully this is the start of good things to come.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping so too. LOL

Damn Kelly. I hope you get to enjoy your truck a little once you get it up and running

Ehh the batmo atmo is back on at the moment, at least I can drive it.

All Kelly does is buy small tractors.

Sally didn't send this

Hush up Sally.

Damn dude. Gonna have it done for fall brawl and the Maryland track day? Btw, when is that?

Sled pull/track test and tune oct 26, diesel drags oct 27. REALLY hoping I have it back together the, probably the only diesel event I'm going to this year. Lol

one2nine

Reaction score
Well get it together lol. I haven't made it to any either. I'd like to make it to prp, fall brawl, and the 27th

Beans71086

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 111

Marty

Reaction score
15's and stock turbos with batmos....

Holding 22, 500 rp on 50k mile hpfp. Backed it up within 2% later on....

nickg3130

Reaction score
Saw it run down at atco it looked like it was running well. Was gonna come up to you guys and say what's up but I figured you'd have no clue who I was cuz my truck wasn't there LOL

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Not bad at all!!! That truck is running pretty good for just having duel batmos. Good to see you are having some fun with it.

Marty

Reaction score
Saw it run down at atco it looked like it was running well. Was gonna come up to you guys and say what's up but I figured you'd have no clue who I was cuz my truck wasn't there LOL

I saw you when I was running back to the truck to get in line and then didn't see you afterwards.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Got her finally huh.

Yes sir! My wife told me I had a package inside the front door, I was a lil confused because all my cyber Monday stuff had arrived. I asked, "from who?", she said, "elite something"....... Instant smiling and school girl giggling. LOL

Well, get it on.... happy they finally got it to you.

I'm gunna try this weekend, just have to see which of my buds has shop room, I took it off in my driveway but that was four months ago when it was a pinch warmer! LOL

Latest posts

Members online