Berman's 7.3 build

dsberman94

Reaction score
Trying to avoid downtime and the core charge. Truck is my dd. There's another vehicle I can drive if absolutely necessary but it's an inconvenience to others. If it does totally go I'll deal with it and drive the other.

Last edited:

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
He is going to have a lot of down time if he doesnt get with the program and get that pump out of there and replaced.

live life full throttle

It cant be that hard to find a core pump
Place an ad in the WTB section

How bad is it? My old hpop would see 92%dc on a hard run but the only thing I could tell about it is that it plateaued around 85mph. Other than that it seemed fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I don't want to pay shipping multiple times. Rather find one local to send for a t500 convert. Warm weather means I can get to the junkyard and pay $14 for one.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It cant be that hard to find a core pump
Place an ad in the WTB section

How bad is it? My old hpop would see 92%dc on a hard run but the only thing I could tell about it is that it plateaued around 85mph. Other than that it seemed fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

2000psi at 81% dc when I told him to let off

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Maybe if you buy it then have it shipped where it needs to go not to you. Duh. Then it's like normal. Dipstick. How much is the core difference?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Be a man and go pull one! I had to put in new fuel lines on my plow truck in single digits after a storm!! No gloves because they were too bulky too!! Bundle up string bean

dsberman94

Reaction score
Well we're gonna laugh when it dies..... :shrug: and you're gonna be stuck. Get over the cold. I know I live in Florida but it's not hard find it and get to work.

I'll laugh too because I know I should have taken care of it much earlier. Like I said I've got a vehicle I can drive if the need arises. Warm weather will be here next week.