brief summary of my truck

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Wow man! That's total bs. I would be pissed and then probably ask to borrow one of their vehicles and then have at least as much if not a little more fun than they had with mine! I hope it's all ok man.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I would seriously need to be restrained in your situation. Having torn my truck completely down with many hours of work and frustration to finally get it going and something bad happens really ***kin sucks. Then to have someone else be the reason it happened. Damn I'm pissed for you lol
This is the exact reason I don't tell people exactly what's been done to the pickup. Also, my TS switch is completely hidden on the 7.3 so that someone can't jack with it. Only a couple of people know where its at and I'd trust my life to them, as well as my pickup.

Also as far as programmers and screens go, when I've had them, I always turn them down or off if possible so people can't play around. I've done it right in front of someone I was letting borrow my pickup one time. They asked me why I was doing it and I blatantly told them, "Because I don't trust you to not eff it up."

I'd be hard pressed not to break my Brother in law's nose if they brought it back to me this way. There needs to be consequences otherwise, phucktards like your sister and BIL will abuse the privilege again, whether its with you or someone else.

Last edited:

Riverside

Reaction score
It was actually driven worse then i originally thought.

They didn't just do....A....melt-down burnout.

There were 4 smoked out burnouts with a few "getting on its"
Translation : once the tires actually hooked backup it got ran up to 100+ each time.

Thinking about just leaving it be and build a motor.

Cause who know what caused it blow coolant out......zero leaks before they took it

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Youre a bigger man than me. I'd beat the BIL half to death or until I felt better. Yes its only a "thing" and things can be replaced. Its the fact that they did not appreciate the time and money that has gone into this this. I am so pissed for you right now.

Riverside

Reaction score
20150318_152445.jpg

20150318_152515.jpg
I know everyone know what tires look like.
but still can't believe someone would do this.

This is what the backs looked like.
20150318_152622.jpg

And now.

20150318_152943.jpg
20150318_152914.jpg
20150318_152650.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Wow those tires took a beating! Yeah I'd be pretty effing pissed. Me and brother in law would have a long a$$ chat about what the hell he just did. And the amount of money it cost to fix a *** up if one happened. My hats off to you for keeping your cool man. If it was my sisters boyfriend I'd have him by the throat!

stroker221

Reaction score
Letting anyone barrow lets say an old Chevy 1500 is alot easier to do.. Because most anyone can afford to fix it if they break it. But a 6.4 on the other hand.. If they f up the block and you gotta take somewhere to be replaced then goodbye 12k BC the person u lent it to sure as hell isn't gonna have that kinda money.. And ppl always give me a hard time that I dont let anyone drive mine but they don't even understand.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Someone would be getting an. a$$ beating if it was my truck. can't believe a family member would be so disrespectful. I've only let my dad and brother drive my truck without me in it. And only my 2 best buddies while I was in the passenger seat.

griz700rocket

Reaction score
You are handling this much better than I would. They would be paying for this one way or another. You let them borrow something in good faith and they broke it. There is no "sorry" enough to make up for that.

Riverside

Reaction score
Got it back together last night.

Looks like it was just the water pump.....so pretty happy I get to drive it this summer.

I plan on building a motor....I Just didn't want to do it now.

On the flip side.....when it is time for a motor I won't be the bad guy....got a surefire excuse now.

But while it was down I managed to lose my remote start set of keys.

So I was like.......yes, water pump fixed it to.......***, where's my keys.

Can't win some days.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Got it back together last night.

Looks like it was just the water pump.....so pretty happy I get to drive it this summer.

I plan on building a motor....I Just didn't want to do it now.

On the flip side.....when it is time for a motor I won't be the bad guy....got a surefire excuse now.

But while it was down I managed to lose my remote start set of keys.

So I was like.......yes, water pump fixed it to.......***, where's my keys.

Can't win some days.
Good deal that you fixed it! I'm glad it back up and running!

Jomax

Reaction score
Glad it was just the water pump! Sucks about the keys though..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk