BW S369?

Chatham036

Reaction score
190/30 with a s364 would be a great combination.

I run 225/30 and the s366 on mine. I am pleased for the type of driving I do. If I towed more regularly, I would either go to a s364 or get a s480 low pressure turbo

04cr450

Reaction score
30% nozzles will be to small for the 64... the 64 cleans up my 205/75's to not even a haze on top end. Towing is also very easy with the setup I have. Towed alot now with it. Just another option

04cr450

Reaction score
My statement kinda sounded like you were wrong chatham. . Didn't mean that, you are not wrong just will get alot more out the 64 with slightly larger nozzles.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
My statement kinda sounded like you were wrong chatham. . Didn't mean that, you are not wrong just will get alot more out the 64 with slightly larger nozzles.

Doesn't mean 30% nozzles are too small, just means your tuner knows what he's doing.. A 64 wouldn't clean up 205/75's at their full pw with good icp

04cr450

Reaction score
Mine does surely on a srlxx full fuel tune. Maybe they are not 205's ? Just got them though from holders and they were built from new ford remans. Who knows... I know I have had 5 revisions from gear on fine tuning the setup

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Mine does surely on a srlxx full fuel tune. Maybe they are not 205's ? Just got them though from holders and they were built from new ford remans. Who knows... I know I have had 5 revisions from my gear on fine tuning the setup

I'm not doubting the size of the injector, but you make peak power at x pw with no smoke output the tuner would never add more pw then that because it wouldn't make any more power.

That's based on my limited knowledge of tuning..

sethafrye

Reaction score
Is there any good tuners around the Charlotte NC area that y'all know of?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Chatham036

Reaction score

No offense taken. No worries.

Doesn't mean 30% nozzles are too small, just means your tuner knows what he's doing.. A 64 wouldn't clean up 205/75's at their full pw with good icp

This is an important part of the equation. Most tuners will pull the pulse width down on top end to prevent over spooling the turbo / excessive soot on a all out tune. All of the trucks which we have seen with 205/75 can over fuel a s366. I'll see if I can get Busby in here. He ran this combination on his for a while with several tuners.

My personal truck does have a race tune on the PCM that has been live tuned. Additionally, I am pulling PW down via custom FICM tuning to prevent a lot of the excessive soot only because it is more effective to adjust the fuel MAPs of the engine using the module which is designed to hold the fuel map rather than the PCM.

For those who are familiar with our tuning, I am running the 200X pcm tune on a modified 'Economy' FICM tune.

If I were to advance the fuel maps to the 'herc 100' setting, I could easily over fuel my s366 across the power band while holding 4.9v ICP.

If I have the ability to over fuel with the PW fully open, yet still having the benefit of greater atomozation from the smaller nozzles, to me it sounds like the perfect combination. To each their own though. :)

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
No offense taken. No worries.

This is an important part of the equation. Most tuners will pull the pulse width down on top end to prevent over spooling the turbo / excessive soot on a all out tune. All of the trucks which we have seen with 205/75 can over fuel a s366. I'll see if I can get Busby in here. He ran this combination on his for a while with several tuners.

My personal truck does have a race tune on the PCM that has been live tuned. Additionally, I am pulling PW down via custom FICM tuning to prevent a lot of the excessive soot only because it is more effective to adjust the fuel MAPs of the engine using the module which is designed to hold the fuel map rather than the PCM.

For those who are familiar with our tuning, I am running the 200X pcm tune on a modified 'Economy' FICM tune.

If I were to advance the fuel maps to the 'herc 100' setting, I could easily over fuel my s366 across the power band while holding 4.9v ICP.

If I have the ability to over fuel with the PW fully open, yet still having the benefit of greater atomozation from the smaller nozzles, to me it sounds like the perfect combination. To each their own though. :)

Agree with Jay on this one. I ran 205/75's from Holder for awhile with a billet 366 from Barder. With full ICP, max pulse width and 60psi of fuel pressure we made right about 640HP. Came nowhere close to cleaning up that much fuel. Not until we started adding nitrous. It took a .110 jet to clear it up. This jumped to 782HP. So I guess you could say there was about 140HP worth of smoke lol!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Agree with Jay on this one. I ran 205/75's from Holder for awhile with a billet 366 from Barder. With full ICP, max pulse width and 60psi of fuel pressure we made right about 640HP. Came nowhere close to cleaning up that much fuel. Not until we started adding nitrous. It took a .110 jet to clear it up. This jumped to 782HP. So I guess you could say there was about 140HP worth of smoke lol!

Yep, I over-sped a 364.5 with 205/75s on a reduced fuel tune LOL.

04cr450

Reaction score
Ok thanks bud I will go on the website and do my thing- yeah may try the 69 out.. still deciding on the next setup. I am in the process of doing compounds actually just have no time to go thru with it etc etc.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
I will say this. My s369 is being over fueled without a doubt with the atlas40 added to the full fuel GH tune. Freight train.

Latest posts

Members online