BW S369?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I agree with the above on the ficm tunes and bigger injectors, I had 210/75's and a 68 barder VGT.

I ran GH reduced fuel PCM tune and ID performance ficm tune at first, it ran hot and was way to smokey.

Bumped the FICM tune down to the inductive heating stock ficm tune and it drove 100 times better and the smoke was gone.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Ew . Yeah thats about there. Well I'm just using a max 150 solenoid and a .88 jet I wonder what would be a max psi before a wastegate would be neede .

It's a ratio, so it depends on how much boost you are making. My s366 made about 42ish psi boost and I was told I would want to gate it if I started seeing drive pressures over 60ish

swinky

Reaction score
My drive pressure is probably in the 80s. 48lbs of boost on the juice. It's scary.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

TALLBOY

Reaction score
My drive pressure is probably in the 80s. 48lbs of boost on the juice. It's scary.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What kind of fitting/ gauge /setup are you using for the ebp and boost. Mines pegged out on my CTS. I know how to do everything just wondering what you mainly used for your ebp setup

04cr450

Reaction score
Hey question guys.. I got the 69 sxe coming to me in. Couple days... what do u guys do with the two test ports? Leave them as they are? Plug them? I am going to use the one for boost readings... which one is that the larger port? Sorry have not seen it yet in person just trying to get prepared before i set my eyes on it. Thanks.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Hey question guys.. I got the 69 sxe coming to me in. Couple days... what do u guys do with the two test ports? Leave them as they are? Plug them? I am going to use the one for boost readings... which one is that the larger port? Sorry have not seen it yet in person just trying to get prepared before i set my eyes on it. Thanks.

Ones a braced port fitting (kinda like the oil feed) and the other is just a threaded port. I haven't used either ye .

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I would imagine the turbo comes with whatever plugs you need if not using those ports. I'm sure the threaded one is a 1/8npt for a sending unit, and the other should have a plate or plug

TALLBOY

Reaction score
So you just leave the ports open as they are? To your question my edge cs max is 32 psi.. auto meter boost is 42 with the 64.5
That's something you'll have to decide. Mine are there but not fully finished so its just some down if to you decide to use them. Are yours fully drilled out?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Ooooo duhh my bad.. Yeah your boost will max out and the factory ebp sensor isn't really accurate for what you need it to do.

I would get the expansion kit and get aftermarket sending units for the boost and bp

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.