cknox121's slow build

Cknox121

Reaction score
Especially after Whitfield had his side by side stole off his trailer in the parking lot. And they tried ***KIN with his truck.

That happened this weekend?

I was going to stay around everybody but decided to move on down the road about 30mins. Glad I did hearing this.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
That happened this weekend?

I was going to stay around everybody but decided to move on down the road about 30mins. Glad I did hearing this.

Idk where but it was Friday. His truck broke and he loaded up and went to his hotel. When he came out in the morning it was all I strapped and SXS WAS GONE. HES A GOOD BUDDY OF drakes.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Idk where but it was Friday. His truck broke and he loaded up and went to his hotel. When he came out in the morning it was all I strapped and SXS WAS GONE. HES A GOOD BUDDY OF drakes.

Damn that's some bs for sure.

I was scared leaving my trans in the truck all day Saturday. I put a chain and lock on it but anybody could have easy snagged it.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Eric called me telling what happened. I'm pissed and it's not even my stuff! You cannot have anything nice. Those ***kers had the audacity to try to steal the pulling truck to.

Cknox121

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised this doesn't happen at hotels more during large events like this. Tons of money sitting in parking lots.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Opinions on color for motor, trans and t case? Not really digging the blue lol.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Do something crazy. Like a fluorescent green or red

What he said^ purple or something

Hell no lol. I'm thinking black pr white and tan. Maybe silver. Nothing to crazy.

I'm debating painting turbos, valve covers, front cover, accessories, intake manifold, oil filter, etc. just not sure how I want to go about it.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Oh sh!t! I remember reading about failures and painted motors now. Might just stay raw then....

sootie

Reaction score
yup-even that lifted red 06 with compounds just chucked a rod a couple weeks back.