cknox121's slow build

Cknox121

Reaction score
Small update- fuel system is finished beside injectors, which should be in next week. Had to massage the firewall for the wastegate to clear. Picked all my fittings and hoses up for the wastegate a today. Also started on the down pipe and wrapped the up-pipes in titanium heat wrap. If everything comes in this week should be able to fire it up next weekend, fingers crossed.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
tumblr_lh4tx2bykx1qgd4eno1_400.gif

RSK

Reaction score
dam this build changed directions quickly since i last saw it... makes me even more excited for spring time!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
:D

Girlfriend said I had a couple packages at the house...Just trying to break away from work for a few days. Family business sucks lol
:blah::blah::blah:

Family business sucks?!?!? Yet half the time when you call me you are in Texas or Vegas at sporting clay tournament? Come on bruh stop lying to yourself and everyone!!!!

Cknox121

Reaction score
:blah::blah::blah:

Family business sucks?!?!? Yet half the time when you call me you are in Texas or Vegas at sporting clay tournament? Come on bruh stop lying to yourself and everyone!!!!

That's work related lol. Office has to have trophies right?

Cknox121

Reaction score
100% nozzles and injectors are in, dual pumps are on and torqued, turbos are on with plumbing, downpipe is fabricated. Need a little bit more time to finish it up. Hoping to have it running Sunday!

Cknox121

Reaction score
...I know what you mean. You seem to find the time, Nice works/ideas. Keep us posted!

DP fab pics?

No dp fab pics. Looks like the underarm of a women whose natural. Functional but by no means pretty. I don't have the knowledge on how to cut pipe at angles and all. Plus it's hard fitting a 4" pipe in the 2.5" gap