cknox121's slow build

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I measured and then marked off the rear cab mounts. I kinda made it so the bars were as extended as the directions say minus a couple inches for a safety factor.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with mine being the same angle add the drive shafts. Truck pulling, hauling over 30k , and hauling fire wood out of the woods a few times with zero issues.

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
035-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

032.jpg

028-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I wonder when ouo came out with the cast mounts? Everyone I have talked has the regular flat plate mounts.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. Maybe call Jared? I know it needs to take some abuse because I had the regular bushings on first and they only lasted about 100miles. The HD ones have 23k and counting.

Cknox121

Reaction score
What's a guess at HP with the 75/59 and 60% nozzles? I have yet to put it on the rollers or take to the track. Scared to break anything lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Morgan dynoed a customers truck at 810 on Randall's dyno i believe.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Just a minor update...as some may know, I was having a time getting a decent trans tune. Banging 3-4 and super firm converter lock ups. Anyways, long story short, after many tune revisions I was finally able to get a decently drivable trans tune from both tuners. Other day I was driving, pull out and gassed it to beat a car and the trans freaked out. Shift flared, banging a couple gears and finally found home in 4th TC locked. Wrench light and all sorts of others came on. Pulled over and shut it off, and everything cleared. Did another hard pull and same thing. Checked to trans fluid and it doesn't smell or look burn. Thinking it may be a solenoid... Will at Rudys has been more then helpful to me on this build and he said not to worry, he will get me taken care of. I'm going to park it till I have time to yank the trans and send it in. Will probably go ahead and make it a stage 3/4/5 depending on how much coin is in the bank.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online