Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Everything is for sale LOL

We have a pro stock car to build! But I love the ranger it would be very hard to see it go.

On another note. Motor is together, new drive shaft made and pcs will be here tomorrow along with some tunes. Buuuutttt putting the drive shaft on we noticed about 1/8 turn of play in the rear end!!! Cover coming off tonight

Jbenso127

Reaction score
im working on it dont worry LOL

image_zpse52d73eb.jpg

Wow, wades cab lights are absolutely ridiculous lol.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Motor is complete all new external coolant set up (degas bottle radiator hoses overflow) and tried to clean everything up.

Completely new drive shaft is in. 4r is in and I'm working on the harness today.

Going to try to hit the track tomorrow and work on the trans tunes.

JMart

Reaction score
Motor is complete all new external coolant set up (degas bottle radiator hoses overflow) and tried to clean everything up.

Completely new drive shaft is in. 4r is in and I'm working on the harness today.

Going to try to hit the track tomorrow and work on the trans tunes.

Nice. Good luck!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I'm excited to head down the track with it again I think this year will be the year or else ill blow It all to pieces. Cuz after this year there will be another race car taking the spot light

78f100

Reaction score
I was curious as to why you used two tq wrenches also. I was thinking I have been doing them wrong...LOL

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
well we were trying hard to get it to the track tomorrow for testing but just found out our intercooler is cracked so no track tomorrow :cursing:

But we did fire it up and everything went smooth! besides the intercooler.

now only thing left is the intercooler swap and finding a RPM signal wire

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
nope lol

intercooler was my fault. should have took it inside so it wouldnt freeze. I thought I had all the water out of it but I guess not. oh well lesson learned

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Working on some bugs that are showing up. Had a connector fail on our Icp extender harness that made it run like dog crap. Also just working on some minor wiring stuff and makeing the brakes work better to try to leave harder. But we ran threw the gears and it shifted good. Planning on heading to the track Friday

Latest posts

Members online