Diesel Power Challenge, 6.7 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

01PSD

Reaction score
How far is the event from Elite? Well it's kind of scattered I guess but what's the farthest you'll be from the shop?

01PSD

Reaction score
Matt's on his way home, posted a pic on FB. Says he has 500 miles to go, driving on a conservative tune.

Wayne

Reaction score
I pass the purple palace every day 3 minutes into my 12 minute commute to work. That's how close it is.

Built 6.7

Reaction score
Tomo afternoon me and my buddy Mark are going to take off and head for Denver, we are going to trailer the truck the rest of the way. The truck had a mild tune on it to break the motor in, the truck spooled fairly nice for such a mild tune. The truck also has a lot deeper of a tone with the stock turbo off.

Sorry to everyone who was wanting to see videos of it, I had a long drive home. Will find out Tuesday what kind of power it will make.

Built 6.7

Reaction score
Not really, truck should be pretty reliable with it current setup, that's half the battle with dpc. If you can keep your truck together you have a good chance of doing well.

Default15405

Reaction score
Good luck Matt and SPE, been following the build the whole time and cant wait to see how it does at the challenge. It'll be awesome to get the 6.7 some exposure and hopefully can give SPE the credit they deserve for pioneering this build!

01PSD

Reaction score
This truck very well could set the bar for 6.7 Power Strokes abroad, as well as gain SPE the respect they deserve.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I cant stand the DPC, but I can honestly say I really look forward to see how this truck performs.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
As long as Custom Auto stays out of the winner's circle... I'm happy LOL

they were having major problems with the bluetruck at II's dyno yesterday, replaced a couple injectors in the parking lot and it still wouldnt run right. they were getting ready to swap a few injection related parts as the day was ending tho

then seen a picture at about 9:30pm that night with the truck strapped onto the indoor dyno at II, so not real sure if they got it 100% figured out.
they broke every truck that came to dyno tho.

back on subject, truck looks sweet!
wish i could talk my dad into doing all this to out 6.7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.