Diesel Power mag to test MTW vs. Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Reaction score
This is the red 6.0 with the elite DIY 190s isnt it?

strokin20

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they've already tested the elite turbo. I believe it's on the dp website, gained something like 53 HP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they've already tested the elite turbo. I believe it's on the dp website, gained something like 53 HP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Yeah saw that yesterday online

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

SmokedF747

Reaction score
diesel power in the mag and on the facebook said ssx, but could have been a typo, nbd, if anyone is interested in the SSX message me, ill be going non vgt next week and will have my ssx for sale.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
diesel power in the mag and on the facebook said ssx, but could have been a typo, nbd, if anyone is interested in the SSX message me, ill be going non vgt next week and will have my ssx for sale.

The SS or SSX, its really my fault for not being specific. It will be called SSX. It supersedes and destroys the old SSX. Sorry to existing owners.

So the turbo they tested we will be calling the Powermax-SSX. DP mag is the first to get one.

It made 53hp over the powermax.

Adrian can post how the MTW did.

Vizsla

Reaction score
The SS or SSX, its really my fault for not being specific. It will be called SSX. It supersedes and destroys the old SSX. Sorry to existing owners.

So the turbo they tested we will be calling the Powermax-SSX. DP mag is the first to get one.

He won't, and if he does, it would just be the same crap excuse that it needed live tuning.

Vizsla

Reaction score

You made the SSX better?, I loved mine, by far the best VGT I ever used. Kudos, can't wait to see the compare, awesome the way it was. Looks like the new version works very good! My power numbers were real close minus some torque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts