DPC 2016

Codyj

Reaction score
Good luck! I was hoping to have my truck completed and tested in time for the registration deadline, but I wasn't able to. Hopefully they don't implement emissions in the contest as I would like to try to get in next year.

timj

Reaction score
Today is the day for Diesel Power to tally up the final ballots. Should know next week who's in. Fingers crossed!

Black AOD

Reaction score
To bad lavon can't defend his titles

Just FYI there is a hidden rule in DPC stating after 2 times you cannot return. Idk how many people know this, I'm just throwing it out there for those who don't

Lavon has nothing to prove at this point anyway...2 DPC Trophies and the win @ UCC and everywhere Firepunk goes they dominate their class in racing...

BOSS450

Reaction score
Just FYI there is a hidden rule in DPC stating after 2 times you cannot return. Idk how many people know this, I'm just throwing it out there for those who don't

Lavon has nothing to prove at this point anyway...2 DPC Trophies and the win @ UCC and everywhere Firepunk goes they dominate their class in racing...

Statements like this make me wish the diesel community was more transparent at times.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Statements like this make me wish the diesel community was more transparent at times.

Taylor, Forgive me if that post came off wrong, I didn't mean it in the sense that you took it I think.

What I meant was so many people (including all that I heard at TS this past weekend) talk about how Lavon should be allowed to come back to DPC for a third time.

The fact of the matter is, Lavon doesn't really care about that. Talk to the guy for 10 minutes and you'll find out real quick he's not out here doing what he's doing to prove a point, he does this because it's what he loves to do. He's out racing because he enjoy's it, not because he needs to prove hes the baddest or fastest (even if he is right now)

That being said, him and his shop crew are currently doing really well. That's why I made that comment about having nothing to prove. Lavon doesn't need to return to DPC for a third time to attempt a third win even if he was allowed, he's already shown what he can do and is capable of. IMO it's a good thing because now we can see what others can bring to the table!

BOSS450

Reaction score
Taylor, Forgive me if that post came off wrong, I didn't mean it in the sense that you took it I think.

What I meant was so many people (including all that I heard at TS this past weekend) talk about how Lavon should be allowed to come back to DPC for a third time.

The fact of the matter is, Lavon doesn't really care about that. Talk to the guy for 10 minutes and you'll find out real quick he's not out here doing what he's doing to prove a point, he does this because it's what he loves to do. He's out racing because he enjoy's it, not because he needs to prove hes the baddest or fastest (even if he is right now)

That being said, him and his shop crew are currently doing really well. That's why I made that comment about having nothing to prove. Lavon doesn't need to return to DPC for a third time to attempt a third win even if he was allowed, he's already shown what he can do and is capable of. IMO it's a good thing because now we can see what others can bring to the table!

Buddy you're fine. I wasn't trying to come across malicious at all. I completely agree with Dpc part. I meant more of what it has taken to get there. And how much it has cost to be the number one person. Idk how to respectfully write down my thoughts. But if I put down 2000 and hurt a motor doing it i wouldn't want people to know that part. Get what I'm saying?

Black AOD

Reaction score
Buddy you're fine. I wasn't trying to come across malicious at all. I completely agree with Dpc part. I meant more of what it has taken to get there. And how much it has cost to be the number one person. Idk how to respectfully write down my thoughts. But if I put down 2000 and hurt a motor doing it i wouldn't want people to know that part. Get what I'm saying?

Ahh I hear you there.

swinky

Reaction score
Andrew is pretty damn strong too and with way less support.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

BOSS450

Reaction score
Andrew is pretty damn strong too and with way less support.

Yeah. Let me make it clear that wasn't from Andrew. His truck still needs a little tweaking to be competitive. But motors ain't cheep even if you're winning. But rant over. Rooting for Mr. Keeter! Hope he can pull it off this week!

swinky

Reaction score
Does anyone have any details on the Ferd camp
Charlies truck seems to be doing good at elevation. he said it spools good when it's cold but a little tough to get on the chargers when it's hot out but manageable.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Charlies truck seems to be doing good at elevation. he said it spools good when it's cold but a little tough to get on the chargers when it's hot out but manageable.

Does he have nitrous ready to go if he needs a little to spool?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah I had a converter that was too tight and I couldn't spool when it was hot.. Used like a 028 and it lit up good.

swinky

Reaction score
Yeah I had a converter that was too tight and I couldn't spool when it was hot.. Used like a 028 and it lit up good.

I had a .018 jet in the ranger Saturday at bandimere and it helped a ton geting on top of the s400.

Does he have nitrous ready to go if he needs a little to spool?
He's got a healthy amount of spray on tap. Truck went 10.0 on fuel then went 10.0 on spray the same night. So at sea level he was out of fuel. Now at elevation I'm sure the spray will pick up a solid amount of et. A lot of people will be struggling with spooling issues and he won't be one of them.