DPC 2016

cbf9703

Reaction score
I had a .018 jet in the ranger Saturday at bandimere and it helped a ton geting on top of the s400.
Single stage with that little jet helped that much? Or are you still talking just spooling at the line and not during the run?
He's got a healthy amount of spray on tap. Truck went 10.0 on fuel then went 10.0 on spray the same night. So at sea level he was out of fuel. Now at elevation I'm sure the spray will pick up a solid amount of et. A lot of people will be struggling with spooling issues and he won't be one of them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
What are you considering a healthy amount of spray?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Single stage with that little jet helped that much? Or are you still talking just spooling at the line and not during the run?

Im talking purely on the line to spool. not used at all during the run. We were able to spool it with out it but when your racing and have a auto start tree its important that your able to spool it fast.

When i spray the ranger down the track im using 2 stages with .136 jets in each stage.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Im talking purely on the line to spool. not used at all during the run. We were able to spool it with out it but when your racing and have a auto start tree its important that your able to spool it fast.

When i spray the ranger down the track im using 2 stages with .136 jets in each stage.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I remember those days... learned that lesson back in Indy probably 7 years ago now timing out and red lighting having issues staging with a big charger on a new setup.

That's definitely some nitrous for the run. We used to try to stick to no more than two 120 jets, but usually dropped at least one stage down to an 80. You've got a nice set up, I'm excited to see how things continue to progress in that regard.

swinky

Reaction score

If he sprayed everything the truck would probably slow down...... he's not overfueled

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk