Duel fuel, 30s, and 72

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
My buddy just put 59/76 high power JRs with 60s and dual pumps. But still on stock trans lol so can't get real numbers will know when the trans comes most likely a 4r. Hoping for 11.40s-60s

jtpappy

Reaction score
your back pressure will be insane because the stock high pressure cannot handle the flow a 400 frame charger can produce

Just to make sure.
I am gated with a 46mm tial wastegate, and a 59mm high pressure. So even then it wouldn't work? Isn't it the same as elites t4 pedestal? 87mm turbine
5c64e3abbc5cb0705805f495c202fedf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
my bad-i didnt realize you were gated and had a 59mm HP. I still think is is a little large but i have not tried it myself.

sootie

Reaction score
How does the 59mm hp help with back pressure? Does it have a different turbine wheel?

i don't believe it has a different turbine. Because the atmo is pushing all of its boosted air thru the HP charger, if the compressor side of the hp turbo is opened up, it requires less work on the vgt's part to drive the atmo to put the same amount of air thru, in turn, reducing back pressure.

i suck at explaining things but basically the atmo can get more volume thru the HP charger and into the engine with less drive pressure

jtpappy

Reaction score
I am on the edge of trying this setup. Because would it make a large enough of a difference for the amount of work and money?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
i don't believe it has a different turbine. Because the atmo is pushing all of its boosted air thru the HP charger, if the compressor side of the hp turbo is opened up, it requires less work on the vgt's part to drive the atmo to put the same amount of air thru, in turn, reducing back pressure.

i suck at explaining things but basically the atmo can get more volume thru the HP charger and into the engine with less drive pressure

I get what your saying.. I was thinking the same thing but I wasn't sure if my thinking was correct.

B585Ford

Reaction score
My buddy just put 59/76 high power JRs with 60s and dual pumps. But still on stock trans lol so can't get real numbers will know when the trans comes most likely a 4r. Hoping for 11.40s-60s

Make sure you let us know how that works out.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just to make sure.
I am gated with a 46mm tial wastegate, and a 59mm high pressure. So even then it wouldn't work? Isn't it the same as elites t4 pedestal? 87mm turbine
5c64e3abbc5cb0705805f495c202fedf.jpg

I'd be pretty surprised if this charger makes any more power than the true drop ins that are on the market do...

stroker221

Reaction score
Out of curiosity are there many guys gettin into the 10's fuel only with a single 75 and supporting fuel? Or is the guy in dp mag just an oddball in his 4 door haha

stroker221

Reaction score
4r helps a lot

Mike I emailed ur sales dept last night about a 75. Idk if that goes to you or not.
Definitely looking at getting one just not sure on exhaust housing and what not yet. Sounds like that the way id like to go. Get back with me

Latest posts

Members online