EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yeah your statement and mine couldn't be more true six sloww. It really is mind blowing the difference it makes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Awesome!! I'm glad to see that nice shiny gray Trans sitting in there!!! And it is cool what the difference between a built Trans and not really is!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Awesome!! I'm glad to see that nice shiny gray Trans sitting in there!!! And it is cool what the difference between a built Trans and not really is!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Morgan! Yeah i couldn't be happier with the trans and the whole setup in General. UDP did a great job, Nate and his guys did a fantastic job. This truck is a whole different animal now. The hot street tune from GH is making every bit of 650 rwhp no doubt, if not more toward 700. I haven't messed with the race tune yet, I'm not even sure that there is a point too. There is already no traction in 2wd anyway haha.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks Man! Yeah I agree, all the OH guys need to meet up. Don't be mad when I drool all over yours LOL

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

under construction

Reaction score
Thanks Man! Yeah I agree, all the OH guys need to meet up. Don't be mad when I drool all over yours LOL

Let me know if you get something set up, I'm in for sure. I will make sure I get a good coat of wax on the truck before hand so that you can drool away. LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
Got some new tread on this thing. 35x13.50x20 Toyo R/T

f176926c4113eb8ee9c3fc07e25191e4.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436288143048.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436288143048.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nice Pic Pete!

I still hate those recon headlights, My OEM Harley Lights should be here today. Can't wait to get them painted and put on the truck with some Cree LED's

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Your truck looks so good!! I really like those new tires. Are they true 13.50s? I know some companies fudge their measurements.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Your truck looks so good!! I really like those new tires. Are they true 13.50s? I know some companies fudge their measurements.

Thanks Man! I'm super happy with it. My wheels are 20x10 wide, they measure about 13.3. On Toyo's website they said they measured 13.5 exactly BUT that was on an 11" wide wheel. So yes they run fairly true which im happy about.

Blown head gaskets! (Dpc discussion thread joke)

LOL. No I understand the reference. No blown gaskets here. haha

Last edited:

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Thanks Man! I'm super happy with it. My wheels are 20x10 wide, they measure about 13.3. On Toyo's website they said they measured 13.5 exactly BUT that was on an 11" wide wheel. So yes they run fairly true which im happy about.

Sweet!! That's good to hear. I know my next tires now lol. Can't wait to see it with the new headlights. Those recons a fugly lmao

Latest posts

Members online